Celebration Thread - Cowboys@Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
My one criticism of McVay over the past 2 years has been his tendency to get away from the run but boy was he on top of it tonight. Just kept punching them in the face over and over. It was beautiful.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
mexican-wordof-the-day-did-the-cowboys-choke-in-the-13009470.png

…..

Legend
I had a nagging filling the Rams might win.

Nothing at all to do with my Ramily here or this website or anything.

Just an innocent nagging feeling.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
It's clear that CJ Anderson is a major difference maker for the Rams offense. He was gaining at least 6 yards or more on most carries. Then you add Gurley's speed on the outside and the Rams looked like a true powerhouse team.

Ram65

Legend
Impressive run game. Where were those young Dallas Lbers? Shout out to the Rams O Line!

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oh, Hell Yea. Good stuff. And we actually got a few calls for about the first time all year. Great game all the way around. I was a little worried when Talib came out of the game. He is one of the difference makers on D.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
So happy ... go u Rams !!!!!!!!!!

Looking forward to a shot at the NFC championship!!!!!!!!

RamWoodie

Legend
How about the role reversal folks??? THE RAMS came out and punched Dallas in the mouth...ran the ball down their throats...and it was the Ram defense that played fast!

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
It's clear that CJ Anderson is a major difference maker for the Rams offense. He was gaining at least 6 yards or more on most carries. Then you add Gurley's speed on the outside and the Rams looked like a true powerhouse team.
The Rams ARE a true powerhouse team!!!

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Great game. Great win!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So did CJ and Todd Ball, and will they get the call, Deon?