Celebration thread -#beatupTomBrady edition!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I loved seeing the Rams wipe that smirk off Brady's face.
IMG_20210926_183545_076.jpg

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Love it!!!!!! F Brady F Bucs, and thank you Vikings...Lets go Packers

jap

Legend
We have to work to ensure the road to the Super Bowl goes through Sofi.

Varg6

Starter
Name
Jake
I would say I think we were the most impressive looking team / win (so far) this week.. We just beat the defending SB Champs.

Sure, the Chargers look solid against the (not as strong this year imo) Chiefs. And the Bills look fantastic but they beat a team that just isn't that good.

LA Rams are a dangerous team and I feel like we haven't even reached our full potential. This is gonna be one hell of a year.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Only Kurt Warner in 1999 has thrown as many TD's as Matthew Stafford in the first 3 games...

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I'm celebrating for 5 minutes. Divisional matchup of the undefeated next week. Biggest game of the year.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This team feels different than any other team under the McVay era. I know we were good in 2018 but this offense just feels capable of grinding out points no matter what. And I'm not sure we could have said that in 2018. I'm really excited about this team y'all