Casey Phillips and her awesome shoes

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
But is standing pat really any worse than spending FA dollars on the like of Sanchez or C. McCoy? I could be talked into M. Moore as a stop gap if Sam gets injured again this year but who is really out there that is going to "compete" with him for the starting job?

Fix the OL and let's keep Sammy upright.
I'm thinking they're almost going to have to go QB in round 2 or if there's absolutely no one worth the pick there, round 3 at the latest. I'm hoping they can trade down and still get guys.

But the OL I think they need to bring in at least one really good free agent. If we can do that, we only have one hole to fill, and we don't necessarily need to use a high pick for it.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
@junkman she isn't even wearing LA Gears.
2012-06-24_19-12-21_531.jpg

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
And you notice what color clothes she's wearing?

You're all gay.

Disclaimer: Thanks to the Michael Sam fiasco, I'm compelled to communicate that there's nothing wrong with being homosexual and that my comments are merely an attempt to take you back to a time where dudes would say that to other dudes simply as a way to freak with each other. My comments are mine alone and do not represent the thoughts or opinions of the ownership of Ramsondemand.com.
Not that there's anything wrong with that.

(Someone had to say it).:huh:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

You're all gay.

Disclaimer: Thanks to the Michael Sam fiasco, I'm compelled to communicate that there's nothing wrong with being homosexual and that my comments are merely an attempt to take you back to a time where dudes would say that to other dudes simply as a way to freak with each other. My comments are mine alone and do not represent the thoughts or opinions of the ownership of Ramsondemand.com.

Sometimes there are posts that make whatever the hell is stressing me go away.

Damn, X. That was totally X worthy. (y)

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
Hey, we're all entitled to our fetishes. Are you going to tell me I'm the only one on this forum who parades around the living room wearing nothing but eye black and ladies pumps on game days?!? Back me up here, guys!

#BeCarefulWithThatBuffaloWingSauce

#BodyGlideToAvoidChafing
Too much information Junkman. Now I have to go scrub my brain.

GO RAMS!!!!

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4

You're all gay.

No need for the disclaimer. Even Michael Sam would say, "dude that's gay."

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Did Cignetti take speech class with John Gruden or something?