Carnival Cruisers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Any of you out there? My wife has got me going three times a year now. I need some Ramily to hang out with. 9/2/18 is the next one out of Miami for us then 11/25/18.
Anybody going this year?

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Any of you out there? My wife has got me going three times a year now. I need some Ramily to hang out with. 9/2/18 is the next one out of Miami for us then 11/25/18.
Anybody going this year?
Are those the dates of the cruises?

I can only do a Carnival 5 day cruise every couple of years and by the end of that I'm ready to get home

I can't do a 7 day cruise, 2 days too long.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Are those the dates of the cruises?

I can only do a Carnival 5 day cruise every couple of years and by the end of that I'm ready to get home

I can't do a 7 day cruise, 2 days too long.
Yes, the start dates. One is a 6 and the other is a 7. I know what you mean. 5 days seems perfect to me but I can handle 7 by staying drunk. :cheers:

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Yes, the start dates. One is a 6 and the other is a 7. I know what you mean. 5 days seems perfect to me but I can handle 7 by staying drunk. :cheers:
I do mini bottles of everclear in my shoes and then spike my drinks.
I'm not going to do the drink ticket.

The last cruise I did a few years ago they had a Styx concert on board when we were in Nassau.
I had backstage passes, a meet and greet and got my picture taken with those guys.
Very cool people.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I do mini bottles of everclear in my shoes and then spike my drinks.
I'm not going to do the drink ticket.

The last cruise I did a few years ago they had a Styx concert on board when we were in Nassau.
I had backstage passes, a meet and greet and got my picture taken with those guys.
Very cool people.
That was cool. They have gotten better finding the booze in the shoes. I had a lot confiscated not long ago. I have a friend that reseals wine bottles now. I pour the wine out and put something better in the bottle. You can take a bottle of wine per person on board.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
That was cool. They have gotten better finding the booze in the shoes. I had a lot confiscated not long ago. I have a friend that reseals wine bottles now. I pour the wine out and put something better in the bottle. You can take a bottle of wine per person on board.
I heard of people pouring out the mouth wash and putting vodka in with some green or blue food coloring as well.
I wonder what they do with the confiscated booze.

Last edited:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I heard of people pouring out the mouth wash and putting vodka in with some green or blue food coloring as well.
They claim to throw it away but I'd imagine they have a party below deck at some point. :yay:

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Throwing it away would be true alcohol abuse.

They've got some tape on YouTube showing some parties that go on below deck.
I think they have one a week.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Buy the unlimited drink package. It's way cheaper in the end. WAY CHEAPER.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Or just gamble like a drunk sailor and drink for free. That's what my wife does.(y)

…..

Legend
It took me quite a bit of faith to pry the drink package money from my bank account.

I was soooo glad I did. Especially considering you can get some pretty high end Scotch and bourbon. By the start of day 4 I was in the green.

…..

Legend

They give it back to you on the final day. You have to go to the library at 5 am to get it.

I elected to sleep rather than show up and admit I got caught lol

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
It took me quite a bit of faith to pry the drink package money from my bank account.

I was soooo glad I did. Especially considering you can get some pretty high end Scotch and bourbon. By the start of day 4 I was in the green.

Light weight

I was in the green before they even started the safety muster before we shoved off. LOL

Seriously though... I save boo koo delores by getting the drink packages. I forget which cruise line it was, but I paid extra on one and was able to include all liquors... even the highest end shit that they had. I tried a bunch of stuff that I never would have otherwise. It was cool as hell.

Plus... when I'm sitting by the pool and they come by with a frozen umbrella drink... forgive me, but I can't refuse taking one. Hahahaha

The drink packages are FIRE Brah.

…..

Legend
to be fair, I spent day 3 re-hydrating from the 1st two days lol

Bo- get a case of water for the room . They dropped the price to $4.50 a case and no longer allow you to bring it on board. If you're gonna drink like a fish in the Med, then make like a fish and stay on the water!

Pre pay and it will be in your room when you get there. We also sprung for a bottle of Canadian and a 6 pack of coke for the room. It was 85 bucks but worth it to have around for whenever we were in the room changing or getting ready for our next adventure.

And of course....find you a favorite bartender at the Red Frog Pub. For obvious reasons, we nickname our bartender "Tattoo"
20180426_190826.jpg
herve-villechaize-tattoo-fantasy-island-sex-scandals-9.jpg

Last edited: