PREGAME Cards Week - Pregame Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Our run game is stealthy good. Both Williams and Freeman are putting up healthy production.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I'm not feeling great about this week.
Murray seems to have energized them.. and the Rams don't have a great rush. Bad combo.
Kyler Murray is still Kyler Murray. Contain the edges and keep him in the pocket. He will struggle with it. But this isn't the 2021 Rams. Containing the edges has been hard for these guys. Hoecht gets fooled very easily.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
But this isn't the 2021 Rams. Containing the edges has been hard for these guys. Hoecht gets fooled very easily.
I actually think Hoecht has played better in that area as of late, but Murray will challenge him.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I actually think Hoecht has played better in that area as of late, but Murray will challenge him.
If they let Murray consistently get outside its gonna be hard to stop that offense. If they contain that the defense should have a good game.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Lake out. Skow questionable. Not bad for week 12 let's BBQ some redbird.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
Lake out. Skow questionable. Not bad for week 12 let's BBQ some redbird.
It's been a huge mystery for me why JJ3 hasn't been a presence until recently. According to his video this week he had to get back to "game shape." He expects more playing time this week, and he's always been a tackling machine, with good instincts. AZ has James Conner back too--it's going to p me off if we don't shut him down.

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
This could be a huge game for the Rams. Offense has to get going. Nacua and Atwell have to be big parts of the gameplan.

pvtdragon39

Rookie
What does our passer rating look like if you take Rypien's stats out of it? He played a game and a half and his passer rating is 49.

This is a game we can win. And we should win. But we aren't good enough to be over confident with anyone. Its also a game we can lose. 7 games left. The only games we can lose and still have a shot at playoffs are Baltimore and SF. Its also possible 8 wins gets in this year. But this one we can't lose and realistically think about playoffs.
Our Passer Rating would be 80.8 with out Rypien!

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I think first off is the fact that Stafford needs to play well. The Rams being so low in passer rating is a problem. Not all of that has been the QB and we have played a tough schedule but Stafford needs to play better. No way we should be down there with the Cards in passer rating
Yeah, and that's mostly the cardinal Backups representing that Stat. Yuck.