Cardinals at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
2f64a1ee11e1ba89d636c6e6f3780972--uk-basketball-kentucky-basketball.jpg

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
It's black powder season so I'm using a CVA Optima muzzloader today. 200 grains of powder and a 240 grain sabot.

During bow season I use a Barnett Ghost Crossbow. 330 fps with a nothing special broadhead. With that kinda punch I don't need to waste money on fancy broadheads..
Gotcha. I shoot a CVA firebolt with a Nikon 2-7x scope. It's about 10 years old now and groups a 2in pattern at 100 yards with 80 grains of powder and a 295 grain powerbelt copper hollow point. Man that combo really packs a whallop! The only thing I don't like about it is it's a bolt action type gun, so it's a little more difficult to clean and primer is exposed to the elements. If I ever get a job where I'm not living from paycheck to paycheck, I plan on upgrading to a break-action model CVA like the wolf, optima, or accura.

My dad has a Barnett Ghost. They’re easy to assemble and they allow you to hunt all types of game. My only issue with them is the oversized forearm grip and the strings fray easily.

…..

Legend
found it....not a doe after all. it was still breaking daylight so I never saw the horns. Now back to your regularly scheduled gameday thread. I gotta drag this thing out a here.
20171022_090116.jpg

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
You guys enjoy the game. My current situation is up in a tree in West Point Lake Georgia. I had one walk right through here about an hour ago. Got a shot off at close range, but haven't gotten down to see if she left a trail of blood. Hoping a trailing buck will make his way through. Wish me luck! Go Rams!!

View attachment 22281
I just saw one you missed!

Deer at Irv's.jpg

(I don't know why this photo rotated on me!LOL)

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am SO FREAKIN' TIRED of hearing shyte about Adrian Peterson this, and Adrian Peterson that...He has one good game all year and they all are "servicing" him...I hope we shut him down hard and lay Carson the freak out!

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Well, there are no great options. I use: http://livetv.sx/enx/
1. Use Ad-Blocker
2. After you pick a stream on the Rams vs Cardinals Page, don't "x" anything out, or a downloading page will start (I hate that shyte)
3. If for some reason it demands that you download something, go to a different stream (normally 6 to choose from)
4. Picture quality is normally good after you through the hazards..Every once in a while you have reload the page because it freezes....But it's better than nothing I suppose..Good luck
Thank you, my friend!

EasyE

Starter
Sean, remember what Mad Mike said about you?...something about vomit?

go show him how its done...

jap

Legend
The Rams are Tied for 1st place in the All time Biggest Shut-Out in NFL History Beating the Falcons ....

View attachment 22276
... Today we Take the undisputed Record 63 - 0 over the House-of-Cards!!View attachment 22277 View attachment 22278
View attachment 22279

What nonsense is this? The biggest shutout in NFL history occurred in 1940 when the Chicago Bears pummeled the Washington Redskins 73-0 in the championship game.

See http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/bears-beat-redskins-73-0-in-nfl-championship-game

socalrams90

Starter
All week everyone has been talking about AP when covering this game. Nothing about our team. Fucking tired of it. We need to shut his ass down!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

jap

Legend
They like calling AP "All Day"? We need to stuff his bird feathers completely all day and force Carson Palmer to face the wrath of Aaron "The Beast!" Donald and his wild cohorts more often than they would like. Aaron is still trying to bring himself back up to his celestially high standards and beating up immobile Palmer might just might push his play back in the cosmic zone, where it belongs.

This team has been retooled, refurbished, redesigned, and freshly painted to take over the NFC West, and no damn red birds had better try get in our way. Hekker and The Leg is killing it on special teams. On offense we need to unshackle the Gurley Express! so Jared can do his thing with more relative ease. On defense, we are gonna "Release the Beast!"

Last edited: