Cardinals at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Scirca

Rookie
I kinda stopped watching right before Mannion came in apparently. Was Goff benched to keep him from getting hit more or is he actually injured?

He took 7 sacks. They got tired of seeing him take unnecessary hits because of the offensive line. Yet we have morons who expect Carson Wentz, Sean Mannion, Dak Prescott to have success and that Jared Goff is a bust.

13-20 120 yards.

bluecoconuts

Legend
That tackle of Gurley shows just how weak he is this year. No legs, no power, no burst, no heart. He fooled me last year I thought he showed tremendous pride and heart. How can it go 180 in 1 year?

He lost weight, trying to get lean and mean... He needs to bulk up this offseason.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yes that was the play and not his responsibility. If you don't like the fact, I can't help you. Did the play go bad, absolutely, but you threw blame in the wrong direction. You analyzed what you wanted to see and the fact is, your analysis is wrong. It happens.

You've been bashing Barnes forever. There are so many things that are going on in a game or behind the scenes in a game that the couch fan does not know about. It's amazing how many incorrect opinions are thrown out by people who consider themselves experts.

I know most of the OL, and they're more frustrated and discouraged by this season than you can imagine.

I've tried to come on this board and give some behind the scenes looks at what's going on. Now, all everybody want to do is bag on basically every player but Hekker. And there are those who say trade him :)

I think it's time for me to take a break from this board. Don't need the grief.

I'm not privy to the play-calls. I analyze what I see and do my best to put the pieces together.

If that's the play, then I'll retract my blame of Barnes. It was a poorly designed play and blocking scheme. It makes no sense to slide protection right and then not switch on the stunt. If they don't switch, both Donnal's and Barnes's guys aren't going to be blocked.

I didn't analyze what I wanted to see. I analyzed what's there and what logically makes sense. But what logically makes sense may not always be the truth.

So my question is, again, was Donnal or Saffold supposed to pick up Beasley?

I hope they're frustrated. They've been the second worst OL in the NFL this year. I hope they improve next year. But the OL needs to be overhauled. And unfortunately, Barnes would be the first guy on my list to go. It's nothing personal. He just doesn't fit the ZBS and has been a liability this year. If it's due to injury, that explains some of the issues.

But the fact that our OL looks completely out of sorts in pass pro, struggles to pick up blitzes and stunts, and has been disastrous when it comes to run blocking does not reflect well on the Center. You look at the best Centers in this league, and their greatest attribute is their ability to get the OL on the same page. They make the OL look like one unit instead of five individuals. Our OL has not looked like one unit at any point this year. It's five individuals who look entirely uncoordinated.

Your friends may be great guys, but they're not getting the job done. I have friends in the League too. It's probably for the best that I am not a passionate fan of the teams they play for.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hey guys hard year for us but I will see you here same time next year

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
That tackle of Gurley shows just how weak he is this year. No legs, no power, no burst, no heart. He fooled me last year I thought he showed tremendous pride and heart. How can it go 180 in 1 year?

I'm not ready to question his heart....not in a failed season like this

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
stadium1.jpg

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Alright Arians one more pass and I hope they send a guy at your knees .

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Rams surpassed the 100 yards of offense mark

giphy.gif

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He took 7 sacks. They got tired of seeing him take unnecessary hits because of the offensive line. Yet we have morons who expect Carson Wentz, Sean Mannion, Dak Prescott to have success and that Jared Goff is a bust.

13-20 120 yards.

Why Morons

FRO

Legend
As a St Louisan who was pissed off by the move, I won't throw darts at the LA fans. It's the Rams responsibility to draw fans. They've sucked all year and for the last 10 years. They honestly don't deserve people dropping hundreds of dollars to watch a bad product. They are lucky to have the quality of fans they have.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock

13-20 120 yards.

Morons?

bluecoconuts

Legend
As a St Louisan who was ticked off by the move, I won't throw darts at the LA fans. It's the Rams responsibility to draw fans. They've sucked all year and for the last 10 years. They honestly don't deserve people dropping hundreds of dollars to watch a bad product. They are lucky to have the quality of fans they have.

By the looks of it, it was taken late in the 4th as fans were heading home, given the game was long over... Although the attendance has been pretty lackluster in recent weeks. Not shocking, the venue while having history isn't all that great anymore (other than for nostalgia) and the team can't score a fucking touchdown to save their life.

FRO

Legend
By the looks of it, it was taken late in the 4th as fans were heading home, given the game was long over... Although the attendance has been pretty lackluster in recent weeks. Not shocking, the venue while having history isn't all that great anymore (other than for nostalgia) and the team can't score a freaking touchdown to save their life.
Not the fans fault and I don't blame them one bit. Why watch that mess?

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Wow locker room fight? I'm gonna fight Brian Quick and Rob Boras if Quick keeps being put on the field.
I heard there was some kind of Brawl between players, in the tunnel, going back to the locker, at half time. But I have no clue who was involved, or If it was just between Rams players or Both Teams!!?! I'm sure it will be reported on later!