Cardinals at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Scirca

Rookie
I'm so sick of Ronde Barber talking like he knows what a quarterback should be doing... pissing me off.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
@woofwoofmo

I get it. Tim Barnes is a friend. The guy is still a bad Center. He's been the worst player on the OL this year. That's saying a lot. He's likely a great person, but he's a liability on the field.

He won't pull the trigger. He doesn't trust his guys. It's just sad this point.

:LOL:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Love Larry Fitzgerald.
Hate that he wears that shitty uniform.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah, that shouldn't matter one bit.
When you have a designed route that you see is going to come open deep...

Throw it anyway.

It does matter, though. He doesn't trust what he's seeing. So he's waiting to make sure the WR is going to be where he's supposed to be. That won't work at this level. Especially not with our protection.

It's unfortunate. It'll get fixed.

woofwoofmo

65 Toss Power Trap
@woofwoofmo

I get it. Tim Barnes is a friend. The guy is still a bad Center. He's been the worst player on the OL this year. That's saying a lot. He's likely a great person, but he's a liability on the field.

You are very wrong in your assessment. You've been bashing Barnes all year and most of the time you've been so wrong and far off in your takes that's it's comical. FYI, Barnes was voted the Rams most valuable lineman this year and he's been playing through an injury that has put many on IR. Most of the perceived faults of Barnes and blown assignments have not been his fault and have were blown assignments by others. You and I got into it about a play a couple of weeks ago about your perceived failure of Barnes to pick up a stunt. So, I asked him about it and surprise, it wasn't his man to pick up on the block. The guard was supposed to come off and get him.

You may not like him and that's fine, but when you throw stuff like this out, I'll defend the player every time.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
It does matter, though. He doesn't trust what he's seeing. So he's waiting to make sure the WR is going to be where he's supposed to be. That won't work at this level. Especially not with our protection.

It's unfortunate. It'll get fixed.
*IF* that's the case, then that's still not good. Every good QB throws it open and does his job. You know the route I'm taking about, yeah? The one where Quick had two moves and then was free? If he doesn't trust Quick to be at the top of his route when the ball is gone, then he should just stop worrying about it. He should just do his job and hit those open looks.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Love Larry Fitzgerald.
Hate that he wears that crappy uniform.
He's killed us for so many years...
You think the guy will get a gold jacket? Or will the criticism be it's hall of fame - not the hall of very good for a very long time?

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
You're outside the fucking pokcet throw the damn ball away Goff!!!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
You think the guy will get a gold jacket? Or will the criticism be it's hall of fame - not the hall of very good for a very long time?
He'll be in the hall. Probably not a first ballot, but he'll be there.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Put Mannion in Goff is scared shitless out there.

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
I was actually looking for the vent thread but I see that's been merged here

FRO

Legend
If Fitz isn't in the hall I don't know why they have one. Fun to watch and very productive over a long time.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Goff is losing more confidence every play . Pull him

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
He's a HOF inductee in the future.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Hold 'em to 3, and we'll only need 4 TDs for the win.