Cardinals at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Saffold and Kendricks can both be handed pink slips after this season. I don't want either back.

Mick

Pro Bowler
Yeah...seen enough....this OL.....put Mannion in before Goff gets eviscerated

Relwolf91

Starter
Name
Sean
This O line is garbage and Saffold is over here faking an injury. We better play Mannion or Goff is risking getting injured.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
Saffold down again...

Maybe we should just replace all 5 guys up front. Hard to do worse. Either our scheme or scouting is awful on O line.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
The man of glass falls backwards and bumps his head, doesn't finish the first series. One of the first guys who needs to be gone.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We come into the game knowing that the Cardinals D is going to blitz. Yet, this garbage OL is 0 for 2 at picking up the blitz. I can't think of a more useless unit on this team.

And look, Saffold is hurt. Shocking.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
I am convinced the problem with the o-line is coaching and scheme. Not the players. Based on sheer luck and probability, it is impossible any team's o-line can be THIS bad year after year if you control for all variables external to personnel such as coaching. Let alone if you invest as many high picks and free agent dollars like the Rams have.

Relwolf91

Starter
Name
Sean
Why are we all even watching this game? It hurts to see Goff get lit up like that.

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
Is John St Claire or Jason Smith still in the NFL?

This OL is like a punching turnstile.