Cardinals at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Quick must think that receiving his incentive bonus would not be justified, so he's dropping everything thrown his way.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Winning is always more satisfying than losing

Only way I come out of this game satisfied is if our young guys play well. This team winning while looking like crap does nothing for me.

Psycho_X

Legend
the only solace I get out of that is Quick is costing himself quarter of a million dollars in incentives dropping that ball. Hopefully that's his last chance in this game. Others deserve playing time over him.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Quick must think that receiving his incentive bonus would be justified, so he's dropping everything thrown his way.

I'm pretty sure he already got his bonus on the first pass of the game.

Ellard80

Legend
Gurley has to show me something..

On the 5 yard run he should have had 15..

On the long pass reception he should have scored.

He just isnt breaking tackles or making anoyne miss.

TexasRam

Legend
The disappointing part wasn't the drop by Quick but the slowing up on the route and then looking like he has never seen a football before.

Time to hang it up bro.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I forgot about that catch. It seems like a year ago.

Oh yea, he made sure to get his. Quick caught his first target, got his bonus, and then has gone 0 for his next 3 targets. Because Quick.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
On the long pass reception he should have scored.

I thought he should have just paused (a little more patience) once he had a single man to beat... and he would have been gone.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Nice play by Chase, although he won't be wearing horns next year.

Psycho_X

Legend
That punter got destroyed! Only guaranteed smart move the Rams can do this offseason is retain Fassell. Dude knows how to coach special teams.