Caption This Photo

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
"I know you're the boss of the Defense Wade, but I have some good tips for these 2 new guys."
tempJL8_2967--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG

Want the Superbowl in this hand, shit in this other hand. See which fills up first. You gotta put in the work if you want it. .

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

What do you have when you have one ball in this hand and one ball in this hand? Complete control of the Shecocks.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie

What do you have when you have one ball in this hand and one ball in this hand? Complete control of the Shecocks.

Thats what I do at the dentist office. Grab his nuts and say "Now we're not gonna hurt each other are we?"

mikedlo23

UDFA
Name
mike
But wade.....as soon as these guys intercept the ball they are now offensive players which means i need to coach them too

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I'm telling you guys. You will be wearing horns on your helmet on Sundays. Ain't no way the refs are going to let you get away with that Richard Sherman DPI on every play bullshit. You're not going to be allowed to TOUCH a receiver until after the ball gets there and then you'll be hit with an unnecessary roughness penalty for tackling him. Bank it.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
I'm telling you guys. You will be wearing horns on your helmet on Sundays. Ain't no way the refs are going to let you get away with that Richard Sherman DPI on every play bullcrap. You're not going to be allowed to TOUCH a receiver until after the ball gets there and then you'll be hit with an unnecessary roughness penalty for tackling him. Bank it.
That does explain the looks on their faces. Like, "WTF Coach? How are we supposed to win like that?"

Exactly gentlemen. Exactly.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
“Well...you put your right arm around her waist, take her left hand in your left, and just kinda sway. Now you kids go have fun at the Prom.”