Can’t express just how much I enjoyed reading this

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Limey

Rookie
http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/st...les-rams-quarterback-jared-goff-enjoying-ride

After enduring all the unfair bust stuff and the disrespectful system stuff it’s nice to read about what a good QB he is, how calm he is and what great throws he can make. 9-1 helps, and bandwagons get jumped on, but after years of supporting crap teams and inconsistent teams that could win a few grudge divisional games per season, I am just loving reading an article like this and thinking “this is my QB” instead of “I wish this was my QB.” Same goes for the coach of course but it’s sweeter when you have endured reading unfair crap about the guy in the past. A few years ago could any of us have imagined being assured of a winning season after 10 weeks? We waited 10 plus years for one and then the second one takes 10 weeks to arrive! Sorry for the gush, just loving being proud of my team!

MaxQ28

Rookie
I too, enjoyed this article. We have a legit franchise QB and it is awesome. Hopefully he helps lead us to many playoff victories and hopefully a SB championship.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Now that is a good article and it should be the subject of some of the sports talk radio guys. They just don't get all that deep like they do with the basket ball crap.