Can't be good-Bradford

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
image.jpg

Well shit.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Shaun Hill is not going to lead us to 10 wins. I hope Bradford is good

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I would bring in Josh Freeman if Bradford goes down. Or ride the rookie

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't think we know anything yet...But we won 7 games with Clemmens leading the way last year..Kellen freakin' Clemmens...Shaun Hill is two times the QB that Clemmens was,...We have a Defense that may be the best its been since the 70's. We have a promising Oline, and good RB's and exciting WR's..Shaun Hill can deliver the ball..
We will be tough to beat, and a winning season is OURS!

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I don't see Hill being better than Clemens myself. Probably haven't seen enough of Hill tho.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
If he tore it again u almost have to wonder if it was fully healed.
They actually heal quicker than you think most of the rehab is countering the atrophy and building strength. Atrophy sets in almost immediately with tears and just continues.

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
His tweet doesn't really say anything. There's "real concern"? Of course there is. Like Coach O said in another post "and this might just be Schefter taking a shot at Fisher for his post game comments."

FRO

Legend
This sucks. I think the fact they are having a press conference at 5:30 says the news isn't good.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
He apparently was walking around in the locker room, so if it's torn it might only be partially. Extremely hard for anyone to walk around on a fully torn ACL apparently, though not impossible. What a partial tear means for the diagnosis and recovery I don't know though.

TexRamFan

Rookie
This sucks. I think the fact they are having a press conference at 5:30 says the news isn't good.

This is immediately what I thought as well. I would think they know by now if they know the status of Trumaine. The presser scares me. Although I am not for sure if this is a normal thing or not.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
B*ll*cks! And big hairy ones at that.

Who does Schefter think he is? Does he think he's God or something? Was he the surgeon doing the testing on Sam?

His use ow words is very noncommittal - 'real concern' he doesn't say by whom, he could be talking about the Gas station owner who's a Ram fan - "Could be" could also be "isn't".

To me the tweet simply reads as - "I've no idea whats happening, but I'm going to try and create some sensationalism and get my name about the World Wide Web, because you know what, that makes me feel good, real good, it compensates for me having a small d*ck..."

(and yes I have created a new word for Journalism that is purely out to sensationalise)

Sam wouldn't have been able to walk if he'd torn his ACL - Schefter is a plonker.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
image.jpg