Can Sean McVay make Jared Goff a poor man's Kirk Cousins?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
There were a lot of Eli comparisons for those looking for a glimmer of hope after Goff's rookie year. The problem is it took Eli 5 years to get his QB rating into the 80s. I don't believe that patience exists anymore.

I would expect a season from Goff similar to Bradford's 2012 season. Goff should have a much better offensive line than the 2012 team, and I think 2017 Gurley is better than 2012 Jackson. I still don't like the Rams receiving corps though. I think Kupp is their best WR, but he's still a rookie. Time will tell. I think some putting lofty expectations on Goff will be disappointed. I'm expecting a solid season, and I'd be fine with that.
If Donald gets off his @ss and gets to Camp, Wade's 3-4 will make our defense one of the best in the NFL, imo. Our special teams may already be the best in the NFL. As you say, our offensive line is probably the best its been in years with Whittworth and Sullivan replacing GRob and Barnes. Gurley, with ANY success with Kupp and Woods moving the chains, will go freaking off.....

9-7.