CAMP REPORT Camp Reports Day 6: Tues, Aug 3

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Finally today the pads go on. Real hitting and no holding back. Looks like Stafford at least doesn't have a broken thumb or needs any surgery. Wolford will be with the ones and we get to see Perkins and Hodges for the first time in scrimmages.

Stafford's injury should have never happened. McVay broke one of his TC rules, that being ones go against the twos and vice versa just to avoid this kind of thing happening. Ones vs ones get after it a lot harder. I bet ones don't go against ones today.

Now that pads are on, can Corbett hold up and protect? Can Hopkins insert himself in the TE mix? Who will emerge as KR-PR?

Will be posting this evening.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
4411F7A1-EBF9-447E-9044-B3193EE22AD3.jpeg
Start of new day!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
This might be good for the QB depth chart. Stafford's gonna be ready for the season he can miss a few days. Won't hurt the other guys to get some reps with the talent.

We'd better hear that the defense is getting the best of things today. With some good runs by the OL. That combo would make me happy.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
9113284F-8AE9-4EBA-AF0E-9835E95BBBFC.jpeg
Finally putting @bubbaramfan to good use. USArmy disabled veteran. I am also just haven’t got my card yet. Great unobstructed views

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Stafford is dressed and taking snaps. No passing yet.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Gotta admit I'm surprised he's out there taking snaps. Figured they'd rest him up a bit after that. Probably can't keep him out of there though lol.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Gotta admit I'm surprised he's out there taking snaps. Figured they'd rest him up a bit after that. Probably can't keep him out of there though lol.
Rub some dirt on it Matthew, and get in there! Papa wants to see you kick AD's ass!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Stafford did not look very interested in catching that ball with a hurt thumb lol
I saw that. Can't really blame him. Not sure why the ball is even coming directly back to him. Don't they usually have someone else catching that ball?

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Stafford has a little tape on his throwing thumb. Throwing short, intermediate and long.