CAMP REPORT Camp Report Day 8: Fri. 6 Aug.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Sorry couldn't make it today. They're in shorts and shells and doing walk throughs so don't expect much in the way of news. Hopefully someone can post some tweets form camp.

Planning on going to scrimmage tomorrow at Oxnard vs Cowpokes.

Still trying to find out if I need a ticket in advance and how much parking is.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

a few minutes about the rams in this video.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Talking heads seem so shocked Stafford isn't playing in the preseason like we haven't sat starters in preseason since McVay got here lol
Yeah and re: their comments about the division I have to laugh. Some of those fucks have no idea as to the how or why we lost to the 9ers.

"I'm an ex-GM and from my perspective the 9ers roster blah blah blah." Get the fuck out of here man. Go watch those two games vs SF and imagine what that QB change is gonna do. 9ers gonna feel that change I'll tell you that.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Fucking Wolfy. Dude is poised for another chance to show what he can do and what happens? Oh he can't go.

Kind of sucks too for some of the skill guys IMO. But maybe one of those other two will put on a show for us.
Could you have imagined the comedy if Wolfy had been named the starter over Jared and then this happened? worth the price of admission! lol

dang

Legend
No need to play anyone in a Preseason game that already has a spot on the 53 man roster.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
No need to play anyone in a Preseason game that already has a spot on the 53 man roster.
That’s going a little to far.that’s part of competing Does Noteboom or Allen play ?

what about David Long ?

Bobby or E, Brown ?

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
This could help the guys below him on the depth chart get some valuable reps in the up coming preseason games.

Tough blow for Wolford. He has been playing very well. What a difference a week makes. Could have been a double whammy

dang

Legend
That’s going a little to far.that’s part of competing Does Noteboom or Allen play ?

what about David Long ?

Bobby or E, Brown ?
I know it won’t happen but Im calling for the Rams to limit the play of anyone already locked into the 53 man roster. That would include Noteboom and Bobby Brown. Long, Allen and E Brown are still competing IMO.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I know it won’t happen but Im calling for the Rams to limit the play of anyone already locked into the 53 man roster. That would include Noteboom and Bobby Brown. Long, Allen and E Brown are still competing IMO.

Right on Dang- feel like I’ve been a little harsh of late. I hold myself accountable for not staying positive.
This Rams organization is as dialed in as I’ve ever seen. This Rams coaching staff is probably The Best oiled machine there has been.
Mcvay’s first season speaks for itself & years past as well. Raheem Morris is AMAZING!!! Dude has always been one of my favorites.anyways ??

point is your lucky to see Noteboom out there. Brewer & Jackson need the work. Kolone was brought in to be the backup Center & it just shows THE WORK Brian Allen has put in. I’ll show you a couple photos that tell this story.

1628331101003.png

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Kolone is going to get some nice preseason Reps .
This next photo is close to my heart as a Rams Fan. Rob Havienstien has been nothing but as class guy & teammate. As much as Oldbut not Dead is(sorry 4 your loss) thinks badly of him. His leadership & Mentoring is Excellent. This is the type of dudes Sean Mcvay wants to create as a HC.

This just brings what relationship is in The NFL. A Brian Song type bondings. Brian Allen has taken a beating & the 1st player in The NFL with COVID. He came off his knee injury as well. Noteboom also The same.
I just like the work they’ve put in.
Miss John Sullivan only because it shows his SPIRIT as a RAM!! Andrew Whitworth is THE BEST. Bruuuuce.
Another Rams HOF in Whitworth is right behind!! Noteboom next man up to be The Rams LT.

1628331875677.png

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
This could help the guys below him on the depth chart get some valuable reps in the up coming preseason games.
Yes - good timing in one way. Could have been a disaster.Not really, but it just goes to show you about building depth.
I like The EXPANDED Practice Squad. Kolone & Demby are perfect examples. You talk about preseason & injuries. The Rams use all 88 almost half the year developing a roster. There has to be some benefit for Players & Organization that do it right. It’s a league within a league.

—Whatever— I won’t stop viewing this opinion & can go on forever.Gosh - I’m getting jacked up.

BTW - I’m a bug preseason guy. You know Bonifay’d Ram has always been a Year round poster here. I just hope he can find it in his heart to get JACKED UP for 2021 season.