CAMP REPORT Camp Report DAY 2: Thur July 29

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
I'll get this started as it's easier for me on the desktop then using my iPhone.

To all of you who replied to our reports from yesterday, I'm sure I can speak for @bubbaramfan and @theduke by saying thank you for the likes, loves, laughs and thread winners. Of course the personal comments are much appreciated. I know it will make us want to do better today.

I'm going to try and focus on the people in the trenches today. Numbers are hard to read when so far away and if you are abreast of the line, well forget reading any numbers! This is where my photos will come in handy as they can capture things the eyes miss.

Looking forward to todays camp and will be getting back to your guys!

VRF

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Big Mahalos again @VeteranRamFan

My only suggestion... take more chick pics :quiet::sunglasses: Your camera is fantastic.
Actually, I had some but the wife was sitting next to me as I was editing and asking "Why'd you take a picture of her?" My response, "Must have had my finger on the button. I'm deleting it."

Yes, I'm a whimp but I do want to sleep in my own bed at night. Live to fight another day!

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I'll get this started as it's easier for me on the desktop then using my iPhone.

To all of you who replied to our reports from yesterday, I'm sure I can speak for @bubbaramfan and @theduke by saying thank you for the likes, loves, laughs and thread winners. Of course the personal comments are much appreciated. I know it will make us want to do better today.

I'm going to try and focus on the people in the trenches today. Numbers are hard to read when so far away and if you are abreast of the line, well forget reading any numbers! This is where my photos will come in handy as they can capture things the eyes miss.

Looking forward to todays camp and will be getting back to your guys!

VRF
You, @bubbaramfan and @theduke made my day with those reports from yesterday. Looking forward to more insight! Really interested in your takes about changes from last year. Great stuff.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
I'm going to TC today better prepared. found my binocs, neice lent me her voice recorder and she coached me good on how to run it. Doing reports by memory at my age is hit and miss. (We only had one beer)

I want to key on OL, DL today.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Gotta say the seating out there looks great, what with the covered areas and all. It's amazing how far they've come with that site.

Sure hope this leads to Kroenke making a super camp site like the Cowboys did. Would be cool to fly in and stay at the hotel for the area and all and catch a few practices all in one trip.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
You boozing yet Vet?
Not yet. They don’t let us in till 3.
Don’t worry, it’ll happen. Just wish they had a good single malt Scotch!

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
We’ll, looks like another good size crowd again!

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
C1F0EE65-37A4-4630-B5CC-0093E76089AE.jpeg

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Guess I shouldn’t have sat in my car for the past hour

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
32 Anderson dropping punts

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Who ever this guy is that’s punting is horrible. No jersey

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Not yet. They don’t let us in till 3.
Don’t worry, it’ll happen. Just wish they had a good single malt Scotch!
I just poured a glass of Glenmorangie in your honor sir. Have fun and can't wait to read all of your reports later!!

CHEERS!!

rdw

Pro Bowler
I just poured a glass of Glenmorangie in your honor sir. Have fun and can't wait to read all of your reports later!!

CHEERS!!
I too shall pour myself a scotch. One tall glass of Bruichladdich to honor our ROD camp reports!