California woman who allegedly ‘punched, choked’ McDonald’s employee is arrested

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_6mKmNy19I

A California woman allegedly caught on surveillance video last month assaulting a McDonald's worker after she didn’t get enough ketchup has been arrested, authorities said Wednesday.

Mayra Bernice Gallo, 24, was taken into police custody at her Santa Ana home on Tuesday. Police received multiple tips from the public, Cpl. Anthony Bertagna told the OC Register. Police had released surveillance video of the incident that they said showed a suspect walking into a McDonald’s on Oct. 27 and becoming enraged.

“She didn’t get her ketchup, or enough,” Bertagna told the paper. “An employee in the back (of the restaurant) had told her she couldn’t go inside, but she did. She was on a mission.”

mcdonalds-ketchup-arrest.jpg

Mayra Berenice Gallo, 24, was arrested Tuesday for allegedly punching and choking a McDonald's employee in Santa Ana, Calif., last month. (Santa Ana Police Department)

Gallo had ordered food through the McDonald’s drive-thru before entering a back door to the restaurant used by employees, so she could ask for ketchup, Santa Ana police said. The employee told Gallo they would be “glad” to help if she went to the front of the restaurant, but instead the 24-year-old “became combative,” police told KABC-TV.

She “pushed, punched and choked” the employee, officials said. Surveillance video allegedly shows Gallo slamming the employee’s head into drink machines.

While other employees tried to intervene, it wasn’t until an unidentified man believed to be with the suspect entered the restaurant that the woman left, police said.

Gallo was charged with suspicion of assault at the Santa Ana Police Department Jail, police said.

“There's no reason to physically assault someone because you didn't get enough ketchup,”

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
all I'm going to say is this chicks booty might need to go in the Pirates thread! :Dlol

TexasRam

Legend
It’s such a sad world we live in.

So many stories just like this one where fast food places hoard their sauce or make us get violent to get the necessary condiments we deserve.

That’s right. i’m lookin at you Chik Fila, and your Honey Roasted BBQ sauce.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Shouldn’t this go into the dumbass of the day thread? Oh yeah.... it didn’t happen in Florida.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
One has to wonder what is fitting punishment for this type of thing.

A lot of community service at least and a 500 dollar fine.

Not to mention an apology.

I wonder what she was on.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Watching the video not sure you should put allegedly in the title :)