Caitlin Clark..

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
Its ridiculous how teams are playing her. It's like watching Leo Farnsworth getting destroyed in practice
I dont understand why the animosity towards her, she's brought attention to the league for once, it would be nice to get people to continue watching
Jealousy because she is getting so much attention.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
crazy , the two worst teams in the WNBA , three wins between them.....................lol

I just wonder how long will it continue

Clark has struggled some , but I get it , she just played a entire season of college ball , right up to the National Championship, barely got anytime off between the the Draft ,and the WNBA season

plus , her teammates suck

The Indiana Fever is a really bad teams , last years Hawkeyes team could beat them by 30 points

she's probably exhausted

and now people are upset because she didn't get selected to the USA Womens national team

I'm jesh people , give the girl a break, and a rest

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Its ridiculous how teams are playing her. It's like watching Leo Farnsworth getting destroyed in practice
I dont understand why the animosity towards her, she's brought attention to the league for once, it would be nice to get people to continue watching
It's racism plain and simple. People get used to the WNBA being dominated by black players, and that becomes the expectation and resentment builds when the reality is different from what people want.

Look at the open BS in articles in the media. When it's openly there, it's everywhere else too.

People need to start being adults here. We all know it's wrong. That includes the players in the WNBA, quite a bit of the media, and the fans as well. She's an elite player. Almost surely a generational player for the league. So get behind her and quit being twats.