By the numbers, currently a top 10 defense. #32 offense.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Where's the love for Frank Cignetti now?
Still too soon correcto? I think he at least needs the whole season, just like Williams...In fact, I expect the defense should be MUCH better than these stats...3rd down defense reminds me of our 3rd down offense...And that opponents completion % is just killing the TOP....Opposing teams always find someone open....
Cigs cool...Needs Nick F. to pick it up....Brian Quick could help...

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Sadly they're playing the hottest team in the NFL right now. Cards might even be the best team tbh, I have a feeling they're better than the Green Bays and other teams getting the media attention. They have the talent at all the key positions, great coaching, and have absolutely obliterated the teams they should beat. The Rams are certainly a team they should beat, too.

Only reason I give the Rams a chance is our defense IF they show up for a full 60. That and Fisher's ability to get his team up for a "slaying the giant" type effort.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Sadly they're playing the hottest team in the NFL right now. Cards might even be the best team tbh, I have a feeling they're better than the Green Bays and other teams getting the media attention. They have the talent at all the key positions, great coaching, and have absolutely obliterated the teams they should beat. The Rams are certainly a team they should beat, too.

Only reason I give the Rams a chance is our defense IF they show up for a full 60. That and Fisher's ability to get his team up for a "slaying the giant" type effort.

I dunno?

AZ is 3-0 against New Orleans, Chicago, and SF.

We'd be 3-0 against that group.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Some other numbers through week 3

Rams defense:
Ranked 31st in time spent on the field at 35:50

Rams offense:
Ranked 31st in time spent on the field at 26:10

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Only reason I give the Rams a chance is our defense IF they show up for a full 60.
So if the defense allows a couple TD's(say...14 points) to Arizona does that mean to you that the defense didn't show up for a full 60?

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Rams Offense:
766.gif

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
If we could actually hire an offensive minded HC this year, and keep Greg Williams, that would be nice. But I fear Fisher is going to stay to help the team relocate, unfortunately.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
So if the defense allows a couple TD's(say...14 points) to Arizona does that mean to you that the defense didn't show up for a full 60?

14 points would be a good day against AZ the way they're playing particularly in their house.

By full 60 I simply mean the Rams' defense is going to need to start well so the offense doesn't implode and then maintain strong play throughout. They're going to have to give the Rams offense some short fields through some timely stops, and hopefully a turnover or two. If the Rams are gonna win this game it's gonna have to be primarily on the backs of the defense.

I just have zero faith in this offense, so my hope is they simply pound the crap out of the ball on the ground and wear them down along with that great defensive outing.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Just think of how much better our defensive stats would be if we had an offense that would let them rest every once in a while. When I first saw the schedule and saw our bye week is week 5 I was a little ticked. Now I'm thankful 'cause we sure as hell need it to figure this offense out.