Bucs at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MachS

Hall of Fame
McVay's tendencies are SO OBVIOUS NOW. 1st down playaction 15yrd dig or in route.. I mean everyone knows this now McVay

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
Offense can't get out of its own way so far. No run game at all, not even a real attempt so far. Not sure we can succeed if we get just one dimensional for big stretches every game, even with a great receiving trio.

fearsomefour

Legend
Ubering there from our park spot in gardena is $16. At the end of the game we will just hang out an hour or so till the surge drops. Unless my buddy has his "Suburban" guy! Then we will pitch in $40 and call it a day.
We were also going from another tourist spot on Sat at 5pm.

MachS

Hall of Fame
So teams play us 6 man fronts, and we just decide to not run the ball? Why cant we find another way, another formation, something that gives us a way to run the ball? I dont get it, we wont be able to sustain being one dimensional.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
One running play in the quarter. From a wide receiver. Interesting play calling I'll say that. They WILL get Gurley going at some point in this game so I'm just intrigued as to what McVay's trying to do here.