Bucs at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

KayJay

Starter
I mean the play calling was just...why so many screens? Unblocked defensive linemen...man its not a good time to be a fan.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
game over, time to get over this nightmare of a game and get ready for Seattle

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Goff is becoming a turnover machine.

I know the O-Line sucked balls today, but...dammmmnnn Goff; protect the rock!

Varg6

Starter
Name
Jake
Honestly, it's pretty amazing we were even in a position to tie the game. We didn't deserve the win.

…..

Legend
This should teach the Rams something.

Tired of the bullshit lackadaisical starts and attitudes.

Get your heads in the game and be ready to play.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Goffs fumbles always come on an important 4th quarter drive. The o line doesn’t help, but don’t add insult to injury. Tuck the ball Jarred

Psycho_X

Legend
Well one thing that HAS to happen. We have to run the ball. Teams are just going after Goff with no hesitation all game long. Unless we get a big lead we need to run the fucking ball. Our offense is too one dimensional. That one dimension is good when it works but let’s defenses just destroy our oline and Goff. If we don’t give our average oline a breather from pass rush all game long we’re going to get Goff killed and hurt his confidence. We have to get playaction back.

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No idea, but I would venture to say no team that made or won the SB gave up 55 points during their regular season. Hell probably not playoff team has ever done that.