Bucs at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Looking at the schedule with some pretty good defensive teams, I’m struggling to see how we can win 10 games. Looking more like 8 or 9 wins based on today’s exposure.

Varg6

Starter
Name
Jake
That's not on Goff by the way. He literally had ZERO time. I blame McVay for that terrible playcall.

swmizzou83

Starter
Maybe after this game they will realize they can't just show up and win. Seems like the beginning of the season they have had that attitude.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
This "whose house? Rams house" chant is really fcked up when you're getting throttled by a shit team at home. Fuckin bullshit game. These guys should be ashamed

Psycho_X

Legend
About to say the only thing that could make this embarrassment worse is an injury. So that makes this a complete shit show.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How can you put this on McVay??? Goff has 3 turnovers and missed 2 wide open TDs??
I'm not. Maybe it didn't read right, but I was attempting to say that, yes, McVay has been guilty of some play calling errors, but he is struggling because of the poor play by his players...namely the O-line and Goff. Mainly Goff.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If Goff is worth 134 million (NOT) , then Mahomes will get 2 billion . He's been awful since the end of last year . Losing faith in our QB

jjab360

Legend
I'm just going to say it. Everything about this team looks fucking terrible against an average at best team. McVay is getting in his own head with this playcalling and Goff is showing all of his shortcomings this season following the big contract. I used to see something special with this offense, now I just see something that used to be special that the rest of the league has caught up with and they can't seem to adjust. Who knows, maybe it's just the OL? I knew we shouldn't have let Saffold go smh.