Bucs at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

The Ramowl

Starter
Ok, are you all feeling a bit better ? I swear, I'm so annoyed when that forum starts to completely shit on the team, calls for Goff being benched, etc. as soon as something is going wrong.
A game is 4 quarters, I'm not saying what we've seen in the first 20 minutes wasn't really bad, but come on, have at least a little faith in players and coach.

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
Ok, are you all feeling a bit better ? I swear, I'm so annoyed when that forum starts to completely shit on the team, calls for Goff being benched, etc. as soon as something is going wrong.
A game is 4 quarters, I'm not saying what we've seen in the first 20 minutes wasn't really bad, but come on, have at least a little faith in players and coach.
This is what happens when you are expected to win games. It brings out the worst in fans.

KayJay

Starter
I think the running is way over blown in here. I get it, Gurley needs touches. But there have been a lot of times Jared is stuck in a 3rd and 7 or 3rd and 8 at times. Gurley is great in spurts, but right now I don't think he's ready to be a bell cow back. We do however need to find him in the passing game more like it was done on that drive. What should be said is the fact our tight end was used a lot that last drive. Something McVay doesn't do often.

MachS

Hall of Fame
Probably the 2nd dummest comment I have read today.

If you know a better way to get through to that stubborn mofo then let me know. I think some sort of altercation would prove a point. He's our best player and needs the ball. PERIOD.

fearsomefour

Legend
It is silly isn’t it?
A bunch of emotional broads in here.....no offense to the ladies.
In all fairness I was same for the first 40 years of my life.
We all knew the issues the O was having.
The Rams were over due for a shit storm.
Now, see if they bounce back.

RocknRam29

Live, Love, Laugh, & Learn

I agree. It's like the Rams Facebook group pages...

Last edited:

Psycho_X

Legend
Get to half not allowing any more points with hopefully a touchdown for us and we win. Got to buckle down. Second half is our half.