Bucky Brooks: Gordon > Gurley

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ausmurp

Starter
It's so hilarious because if Gurley could've ran the 40 I think most people think he would've been in the 4.3s. That alone would've changed his and everyones mind - the 40 has too much weight on players draft status. Regardless, Gurley is an AP like talent and that doesn't seem to come along too often.

On the devaluation of RB I always ask this - in a redraft in APs draft class, would you or anyone pass on AP in the top 10??? No way. Thus RB has not been devaluated, it's RBs aren't as good as they used to be lol. Gurley ceiling is AP so you draft him in top 10, no brainer. I honest to god thought and almost expected the Jags to take him at 3. If he never had the injury, he probably would've gone at 3.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
you also have to take in account how much tread is left on the tires with these guys.
Gordon is 22 and had 631 carries in his college career
Gurley is 20 and had 410 carries
Gurley is not only better but younger and less wear and tear

Gurley is only 20? Holy shit.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't put too much credence in any of these Analysts... be their opinion for or against the Rams.

Gurley is a Ram now... all that matters is that he becomes an important piece in getting us over the hump.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I don't put too much credence in any of these Analysts... be their opinion for or against the Rams.

Gurley is a Ram now... all that matters is that he becomes an important piece in getting us over the hump.

EXACTLY. All that matters now is that he actually does live up to that best since AP if not better.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Gordon isn't even close to being better than Gurley. The only thing Gordon has over Gurley is health. In everything else, Gurley is better.