bubbaramfan TC report 8-13-18

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Got on the field and sat with VRF in the endzone with our customary Corona Xtra, watched the QB's warm up, then Fassel and ST on field 2. Cooper and JoJo Natson fielding punts and ST working on returns. We wanted to key on LB's but its hard to tell them apart when they all have their jersies rolled up.

Practice pretty much followed the same routine. They seemed intense and McVay spent a lot of time with QB's and recievers, both TE,RB and WR. A lot of instruction going on between snaps. McVay very animated.

Most of the starters didn't do much, if anything at all. Brown and Havenstien got work, but Whit , Sully and Saffold were dressed but did nothing. Same on the DL Suh and Brockers dressed but did nothing. Noteboom, Lucas LT (mostly Noteboom), Blythe LG, Allen C Brown, Neary RG, Hav, DWilliams RT.

I met Mr. Westbrooks last season and had some short conversations. He remembered me from last camp and came over to say hello. I asked about the AD sitch, he just said that's the business end and they are just getting ready to play ball. We both agree, with AD this DL is sick. Spoke with Dom Easley as he ran sprints (without the brace) and asked if he's will be ready to go game one, gave me a wink and thumbs up. I yelled at Barron "you gonna lead the team in tackles again?" He gave us a big smile.

Aquib Talib was a full go in practice, picked off Mannion for a pick-six. Now don't get your backs up on Mannion as he had a very good showing today. Granted he got the pick and he threw one into the ground, but he made some very good passes and did some scrambling and got the ball out on the run for completion.

11on 11 was without Gurley. Goff, Woods, Cooks and Kupp all looked good. Higbee got a lot of work, went up over defender acouple time to use his height to snag a reception. Bout time!

I have to give Mannion another game or two before I loose confidence in him.

Short report, but I wanted to get something up on the board before dinner. I know VeRamFan will have more, and so will I, so keep checking in.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thanks bubba. We all appreciate it.