Btw Goff is shredding it in camp

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You people are making it really hard for me to temper my expectations, damnit!

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
You people are making it really hard for me to temper my expectations, damnit!
Yeah, it's a shame we don't have some jackass on here posting to remind us how average our QB is......

#trailer

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
After the Los Angeles Rams beat the Raiders on Monday Night 40-0, Stephen A. Smith will be talking the following week how much better Sam Bradford or Josh Rosen is than Goff....Stephen A was very critical on Goff and Kroenke, however, was no where to be found last season. Smith is a basketball guy and his football knowledge ranks right up there with Roscoe Conkling "Fatty" Arbuckle .

OC_Ram

Restricted Free Agent
ahhh, the talking heads. i wondering who were the derek carr nut huggers here.

i find the know nothingness of the talking heads quite amusing. nothing to get upset about.

Nut huggers. This is a hilarious term. I think of the snuggle soft bear from the clothes softener commercial hugging a super soft towel.

In this case it’s a hairy sack of nuts.

Last edited:

OC_Ram

Restricted Free Agent
upload_2018-8-6_6-0-9.gif

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
After the Los Angeles Rams beat the Raiders on Monday Night 40-0, Stephen A. Smith will be talking the following week how much better Sam Bradford or Josh Rosen is than Goff....Stephen A was very critical on Goff and Kroenke, however, was no where to be found last season. Smith is a basketball guy and his football knowledge ranks right up there with Roscoe Conkling "Fatty" Arbuckle .
Digging deep with the “Fatty” Arbuckle reference there, den! Lol

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I must be alone then. I miss Champ, myself.

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Goff has led Cooks in all the vids I have seen...maybe he developed some core strength....or not. I will always question his arm strength

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Stephen A Smith---:jerkoff: :jerkoff: :jerkoff: :jerkoff: :jerkoff: :jerkoff: :jerkoff:

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
They say the light starts to go on for young quarterbacks after 30 starts. He'll reach that by midway through he season. And he was pretty darn good last year. I think we're gonna be just fine with Jared Goff for many years.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Turf showtimes, a fan rag that has all kinds of questionable content.
I just went over there and saw a post by him, but the forum, if you call it that, is unpleasing to me. So I'll just have to wait until he creates a fake account here...