Bryce Petty Moved Up Boards Today.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
He played outstanding today. His touch and ability to hit guys in stride is impressive. I'm gonna look at Hundly tomorrow, but I wouldn't be surprised at all to see Petty go early in day 2 of the draft.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
What did you think of Cook?

I didn't watch Cook. I read he didn't do so well, though. I'd rather have Petty at this point.

I actually wouldn't be surprised if Petty pulls a Blake Bottles and soars up draft boards. Heck he's better than Bortles, better touch and plenty of arm.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Look forward to seeing how he performs in the Senior Bowl. He might surprise many draft pundits like Aaron Donald.

duckhunter

Starter
And he did against possibly the top defensive team in all of NCAAF. Calhoun is a beast at DE and best DE coming out. Love them Boilmakers.

Petty paid his dues when Baylor didn't chip Calhoun with a TE. Reminds me of our man Quinn.

Cook was throwing to the right man but his accuracy was off some yesterday. He's better than that. He's a battler and won without his best stuff. Give him his due.

Billy Baroo

How about a Fresca?
I didn't watch Cook. I read he didn't do so well, though. I'd rather have Petty at this point.

I actually wouldn't be surprised if Petty pulls a Blake Bottles and soars up draft boards. Heck he's better than Bortles, better touch and plenty of arm.
Petty and Cook played in the same game.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Petty and Cook played in the same game.

I didn't pay attention at all to him. When they were on offense I left the room to get on the computer. Petty was the one I wanted to see, he impressed. Many like Mannion and Hundly better than Cook, I have no interest in him. I won't give my opinion on a player I didn't really watch.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
And he did against possibly the top defensive team in all of NCAAF. Calhoun is a beast at DE and best DE coming out. Love them Boilmakers.

Petty paid his dues when Baylor didn't chip Calhoun with a TE. Reminds me of our man Quinn.

Cook was throwing to the right man but his accuracy was off some yesterday. He's better than that. He's a battler and won without his best stuff. Give him his due.

Boilermakers? You mean Spartans? Purdue is the Boilermakers. Or are you talking about guys that hit so hard they make a boil form on a QBs neck?

duckhunter

Starter
Boilermakers? You mean Spartans? Purdue is the Boilermakers. Or are you talking about guys that hit so hard they make a boil form on a QBs neck?

You're right. I need all the help I can get.

My teams that I hsve blike in the Big 10 are Spartans, Badgers, Boilmakers and Gophers. 2nd level with good Ds. Just like SEC, besides of course, MU and TXAM, I like Miss and MSU for years.

I posted at 7:07 or so and had to go fix the daughter's commode, front door, and play grandpa for an 11 and 13 yos, so I was rushed beyond the abilities of my pea brain to perform.

Now to just turn on the tube and watch some football if I don't fall asleep.

Keep an eye on me because I need it.