Browns hire Vikings OC Kevin Stefanski

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Snooping Browns boards... generally not happy.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I just checked.

Original browns - 8 head coaches in 50 years.

These browns - 10 head coaches in 20 years.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Is that 18th Browns coach all time, or just since their return to the league in 1999?

Correct all time, but their 10th full time Head Coach since 1999....Good thing Paul Brown their founder was Head Coach from 1946-1962...My favorite Cleveland Brown Head Coach of all time??? Nick Skorich.....Great Name!
1578869832236.png

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Thanks for answering above you guys. Can't blame me for asking.

Next question: Who has the greater average longevity - a Roman Emperor or Brown Head Coach.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Thanks for answering above you guys. Can't blame me for asking.

Next question: Who has the greater average longevity - a Roman Emperor or Brown Head Coach.
The only thing with a worse longevity than a Browns HC is a Browns QB..

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Factory of Sadness will not be stopped!

Kevin

Pro Bowler
I honestly believe the hiring process distracts coaches from doing their job. I think it’s bullshit you can interview a dude who still works for a different team.
But that’s exactly how it happens in the real world.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis

The Goal here was to bring together the triumphant of Paul DePodesta, Andrew Berry and Stefanski. Haslem is siding with DePodesta now because he recommended Stefanski last year and Sean McDermott when the Browns went with Hue Jackson instead.

FWIW's DePodesta & Andrew Berry, who is now with the Eagles, but was with the Browns for several years are both from Harvard and Kevin Stefanski is a Penn grad so it's an Ivy League Reunion in Cleveland.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
The Goal here was to bring together the triumphant of Paul DePodesta, Andrew Berry and Stefanski. Haslem is siding with DePodesta now because he recommended Stefanski last year and Sean McDermott when the Browns went with Hue Jackson instead.

FWIW's DePodesta & Andrew Berry, who is now with the Eagles, but was with the Browns for several years are both from Harvard and Kevin Stefanski is a Penn grad so it's an Ivy League Reunion in Cleveland.

Speaking of DeMolesta:

Ex-Dodgers GM wants say in Cleveland Browns’ play-calling, reports say

Looks like Browns are letting this freak call plays..... F’ing Browns going Browns

Deac

Starter
Name
Sean
Speaking of DeMolesta:

Ex-Dodgers GM wants say in Cleveland Browns’ play-calling, reports say

Looks like Browns are letting this freak call plays..... F’ing Browns going Browns
Wow, thats um....just wow...soembody's tatered in the noggin for that happening.