Brighter days

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
what's up all? (For those of you that remember me anyway) just dropping in to say hi...I haven't been active at all for the past year as I was going through basic training and missed all of last season, and am now deployed in Korea and have yet to be able to see a game this season. Though I am atleast able to see the highlights and pop in here to get some updates. This site has truly been a breath of fresh air for me and I feel like I'm a part of the season reading through all your comments. It's a little ironic that I suffered through the last decade plus of terrible football never missing a game and now the Rams are finally good and I can't watch but what are ya gonna do.

I am beyond pumped about how we are playing and think McVay is a godsend a la bill bellicheck. We certainly have a bright future and I look forward to a deep playoff run this year and many more winning seasons in the future. And my boy Jared goff is finally showing the world he's forreal. (I'm sure some of you remember me in the heated goff v wentz debates.)

Anyway I miss you guys and just wanted to say thank you for keeping this place what it is. It's truly a highlight of my time here when I get the chance to pop in a read up.

God bless, and let's beat the texans!

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
what's up all? (For those of you that remember me anyway) just dropping in to say hi...I haven't been active at all for the past year as I was going through basic training and missed all of last season, and am now deployed in Korea and have yet to be able to see a game this season. Though I am atleast able to see the highlights and pop in here to get some updates. This site has truly been a breath of fresh air for me and I feel like I'm a part of the season reading through all your comments. It's a little ironic that I suffered through the last decade plus of terrible football never missing a game and now the Rams are finally good and I can't watch but what are ya gonna do.

I am beyond pumped about how we are playing and think McVay is a godsend a la bill bellicheck. We certainly have a bright future and I look forward to a deep playoff run this year and many more winning seasons in the future. And my boy Jared goff is finally showing the world he's forreal. (I'm sure some of you remember me in the heated goff v wentz debates.)

Anyway I miss you guys and just wanted to say thank you for keeping this place what it is. It's truly a highlight of my time here when I get the chance to pop in a read up.

Whatup my man!!!??? Great to see you post again. How has military life been treating you? How long have you been in Korea? Get home safe and we will make sure you get links to all of the condensed games!!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Great to hear from you @NJRamsFan

You are definitely missed but we are very fortunate to have you and others like yourself serving our great country.

Hmm... your overseas deployment seems like a Rams good luck charm? :LOL:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
(y)Keep on keepin on brother!

Btw Brighter Day by Rohnny Jordan is a very good jazz album :)

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Hey NJ!! Nice to hear from you. How's things on the DMZ? I spent 2 different tours in Korea, 2nd Combat Engr Bn, Camp Humphreys, and 2nd Bridge Co.. Camp Stanley. Rams are awesome finally!

Thx for your service, and remember to keep your head down! Get to the Rcec Center and post us when you get a chance.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Really nice hearing from you NJRamsFan!!

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
@NJRamsFan Hello my friend! So good to see you back here. I always enjoyed your posts and respected your opinions here. Hopefully you will now be able to contribute more.

Thank you for serving our country. Be safe and God bless you.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock

God Bless You and Thank You For Your Service!

Go Rams!

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thank you for your service... stay safe over there!

And, yes, GO RAMS!!!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Thank you so much for your service. Stay safe, okay?

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
You’re the man, dude. Hope everything is going well. Korea is probably a bitch to be in right now. Safe travels.

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
Dude....glad you stopped by to let us know how you're doing! As others have already stated, we appreciate your service!

Above all else, stay safe!

Ram65

Legend

Nice to hear from you and glad your doing well. I guess the time difference makes watching on the Internet hard to do.

Just in case try buffstream or vipbox.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Welcome Home! (you know what I mean).

Such memories you just brought up for @bubbaramfan and myself. Camp Casey, 2nd Infantry Division and various outposts along the DMZ during my "non-combat" combat tour.

I know units and camps have changed over there, where are you located and what unit? Don't worry, you won't be giving away any secrets by tell us, we promise not to say a word. Besides, the Korean nationals probably already have your orders to come back to the land of the big PX! I found mine one night coming in from the ville (Dong Du Chon) being used as a paper bag for greasy deep fried potato slices. Resourceful people those Koreans.

A salute to you as you now have joined the ranks of those who served before you. You now can start calling yourself a veteran (even though you're still on active duty. It's all good).

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Thanks for putting on the uniform for your country. Never did make it up to where you are at, although my boat did a brief stop in Chinhae and I made it up to Busan for a visit. Be sure to eat all the beef gal bi you can get, the meat dishes in Korean cuisine are awesome. And I hope the Rams reward you by continuing to have an awesome season.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Hey Vet, you ever hit the "Happy G.I." bar in DDC? I had a Yobo Girl there. Great bar except all the girls smelled like kimchi. Other good bar towns Son Yo Ri, (camp Pelham) and Yon Ju Gol (Camp Humphries and Freedom Bridge).