Brees is the best pure passer ever

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flint

Pro Bowler
My wife and I were watching when he broke the record and all the announcers practically went into ecstatic convulsions, even she thought it was a little much and she loves this kind of stuff. And the inspirational message he gave to his boys after, we both looked at each other and were like, doesn’t he have a daughter,She’s right there? we got a chuckle out of that.
It’s a great accomplishment by a great person a little overdone by the network I thought.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Marino is a compiler.

All that team did is throwthrowthrow. Throwthrowthrow.

He had one magical year, the rest of it was average unless he was throwing a bazillion times to lead the league by volume of throws.

He's good. But nowhere NEAR Brees.
Lol. Marino is a compiler, but Brees isn't??
That's classic.
Marino career high in pass attempts is 623. Brees had over 625 pass attempts 9 times! Has averaged 624 pass attempts per season in New Orleans.
Marino only topped 600 pa 3x