Brandon Lloyd Chat Recap

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[textarea]PPJ, Pullman Washington
With Bradford going thru the sophomore jinx, don't you think AJ Feely gives us a better chance to win?

WR Brandon Lloyd
He's not. He's playing so well that I forgot he was a 2nd year player[/textarea]

[textarea]kent bauer , Dallas Texas
Brandon, what needs to happen to get more consistent points in the redzone going forward?

WR Brandon Lloyd
We need to protect better, we need to be on the same page on our pre snap reads (QB/WR) and we have to be able to run the ball. Scoring on the ground in the red zone is very demoralizing for a defense. So its always good to punch the ball in on the ground it loosens up the pass game too[/textarea]

[textarea]Daniel Schoonover, Vine Grove, ky
Hello Sir, I have been a Rams fan for many years, and I wanted to know what do you think the rams are missing to make the team work together (chemistry) more pratice, or personal time together? I was in the military for 22.5 years, and our teams took months to form a bond.. And thank you for stopping in today. God bless

WR Brandon Lloyd
It's always tough to start 0-6 that stinks! So a fast start will help get the morale higher and confidence in a stable place so if you drop a couple games or 3 in the first half of the season you're not totally behind the 8-ball at the half way point in the season. Also another year in the Offense will help put points on the board and put the opposing teams in clear passing positions and let the monster D-Line tee off on the other guys QB![/textarea]

[textarea]Ben Varcoe, Florida
Hey Brandon....have been a fan of you for awhile now and have been a rams fan my whole life...love your sure hands..my question is do you plan on staying in st.louis for the long term?

WR Brandon Lloyd
I hope so. This is my first time playing with a extremely talented QB. And I LOVE it! I like my role with the young guys and I love being led by Steven Jackson (He's impressive). My immediate goals are to get to the playoffs and I feel like the talent is here and finishing this season with a good taste in our mouths will definitely help this organization feel great about the direction this offense/team is headed in therfore I'll get to stat around and play with Sam and Steven.[/textarea]

[textarea]Markus, Finland
Who is the funniest guy in the locker room?

WR Brandon Lloyd
Brady Poppinga #51...I asked him today "do your kids have trouble interacting with other less animated people?" LOL! The guys died laughing![/textarea]

[textarea]Ray Reihart, usa
Brandon do you hope and or plan to stay with us next year?

WR Brandon Lloyd
Yes! Sam is awesome and McDaniels is a special signal caller you guys will be really impressed to see how Sam developes over the next few years. Sam is close[/textarea]

[textarea]nick , arnold
how do you like playing for josh mcdanials again? you are doing a great job under his offense system

WR Brandon Lloyd
Yea Josh is great. Think about it? Josh has 3 Super Bowl rings! He was the best in the world 3 times. That's a pretty big deal and his offense evolves every game its dynamic it takes advantage of weaknesses and corrects itself daily. There is a boat load of responsibility on the players to perform and win individual battles and there is a lot of pressure on the player-player relationship to be strong. This offense is predicated on trusting one another. So short term my experience will help us be successful in being where I need to be when I need to be there. Long term Rams fans will again have a bar/ standard of excellence in the QB position and Wr's that can perform at an extremely high level Henry Ellard/ Issac Bruce/ Torry Holt Style! GO RAMS![/textarea]

<a class="postlink" href="http://chat.nfl.com/front/index/1641?a_id=2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://chat.nfl.com/front/index/1641?a_id=2</a>

Lloyd's Thoughts on Staying in STL, Sam, Jackson, etc.

http://chat.nfl.com/front/index/1641?a_id=2

Chat with WR Brandon Lloyd

[textarea]WR Brandon Lloyd, StLouisRams.com
Hey y'all! I'm logged on... gonna start answering your questions I hope your as stoked as me this is my first time doing one of these so excuse my grammatical errors.[/textarea]

[textarea]Karen, St. Charles, MO 1:17 PM CT
Brandon, Saw what you did last night at the USO. That was AWESOME! Thanks so much for doing that for our local troops. Can you share what it is about the military that is so special to you to make you want to do that?

WR Brandon Lloyd, StLouisRams.com
My grandfather served in WWI I had an uncle serve in Vietnam and My brother Andrae Lloyd retired Master Sargent in the USAF and I have a nephew Nicholas Coloclough who is currently in Iraq 77th Aviation. So I've had a full life of being proud of bringing my grandfather to my elementary school for Veterans Day and the Worries of Iraq 1 with my brother Andrae of praying for him to come home safely and now my family is going thru it with my nephew Nicholas! The men and women of the US Military are the real super heroes and I wanted to help celebrate them coming home and give them something to be happy for! Long winded LOL![/textarea]

[textarea]Mike, St. Louis 1:21 PM CT
Read an article about you this week on this site about how much fun you have on the field. Have you always made it a point to remind yourself that you get to play a game for a living and how much does that help you perform on Sundays?

I always have felt that when I'm having fun I'm playing at my best. But It's almost like a switch that I can turn on and off I smile and laugh on gameday but I'm still locked in and am extremely focused during drives and in between plays.[/textarea]

[textarea]Nick, St. Louis 1:23 PM CT
Hey Brandon! In your opinion, does this team have the ability to blame some of their woes, especially on the other side of the ball, on injuries? Guys like Danny Amendola, Greg Salas, and to an extent Danario Alexander all were big parts of what you guys were doing and it certainly must hurt not having them.

NO[/textarea]

[textarea]PPJ, Pullman Washington 1:23 PM CT
With Bradford going thru the sophomore jinx, don't you think AJ Feely gives us a better chance to win?

He's not. He's playing so well that I forgot he was a 2nd year player[/textarea]

[textarea]kent bauer , Dallas Texas 1:24 PM CT
Brandon, what needs to happen to get more consistent points in the redzone going forward?

We need to protect better, we need to be on the same page on our pre snap reads (QB/WR) and we have to be able to run the ball. Scoring on the ground in the red zone is very demoralizing for a defense. So its always good to punch the ball in on the ground it loosens up the pass game too[/textarea]

[textarea]Daniel Schoonover, Vine Grove, ky 1:26 PM CT
Hello Sir, I have been a Rams fan for many years, and I wanted to know what do you think the rams are missing to make the team work together (chemistry) more pratice, or personal time together? I was in the military for 22.5 years, and our teams took months to form a bond.. And thank you for stopping in today. God bless

It's always tough to start 0-6 that stinks! So a fast start will help get the morale higher and confidence in a stable place so if you drop a couple games or 3 in the first half of the season you're not totally behind the 8-ball at the half way point in the season. Also another year in the Offense will help put points on the board and put the opposing teams in clear passing positions and let the monster D-Line tee off on the other guys QB![/textarea]

[textarea]Brent Laverty, Manitoba Canada 1:29 PM CT
Hey Brandon, love what youve brought to the Rams in intensity and prepardness. Wondering if you have passed any of the traits that Tebow has onto Sam? Both seem like great leaders, but great leaders are also always willing to learn more. Tebow seems to be a guy players want to be around. Does Sam have some of that in him? Thanks and keep your head up you guys are on the right track!!

Yes! They are both blessed with pure natural ability. Sam to me has a pure passers build-mechanics and ability to comprehend defenses in all dimensions of the game. So playing with same definitely puts pressure on players to play better because he demands a lot out of himself to be multi-dimensional. He will be the next high profile QB as long as he can stay in an offense for 4-5-6yrs Rams fans will be extremely happy![/textarea]

[textarea]Ben Varcoe, Florida 1:34 PM CT
Hey Brandon....have been a fan of you for awhile now and have been a rams fan my whole life...love your sure hands..my question is do you plan on staying in st.louis for the long term?

I hope so. This is my first time playing with a extremely talented QB. And I LOVE it! I like my role with the young guys and I love being led by Steven Jackson (He's impressive). My immediate goals are to get to the playoffs and I feel like the talent is here and finishing this season with a good taste in our mouths will definitely help this organization feel great about the direction this offense/team is headed in therfore I'll get to stat around and play with Sam and Steven.[/textarea]

[textarea]Nick Matthews, NY 1:39 PM CT
Hey Brandon, what do you attribute your ability to practically catch every ball that hits your hands? Did it always come easy to you/natural hands?

It's muscle memory...Think about how many passes I've caught over the course of a 9 yr career. So it's pretty natural now, even the one handed catches I have a great feel for my location on the field and how to position my hand to pluck it and tuck it![/textarea]

[textarea]Markus, Finland 1:44 PM CT
Who is the funniest guy in the locker room?

Brady Poppinga #51...I asked him today "do your kids have trouble interacting with other less animated people?" LOL! The guys died laughing![/textarea]

[textarea]Louie, St Peters 1:45 PM CT
I know you get plenty of talk about football so I'll throw it out the window for my question, I know Laurinaitis plays MW3, how about you?

I love MW3...I play it on XBOX360.I actually woke up at 5:15am this morning (not intentionally) and I could fall back asleep so I got a couple Dominations in before I left for meetings! UMP45 Master oh and I love throwing frags[/textarea]

[textarea]Ray Reihart, usa 1:47 PM CT
Brandon do you hope and or plan to stay with us next year?

Yes! Sam is awesome and McDaniels is a special signal caller you guys will be really impressed to see how Sam developes over the next few years. Sam is close[/textarea]

[textarea]Keaton, St. Louis 1:48 PM CT
What's it like playing with Steven Jackson aka 'the beast'?

Steven looks like what your leader should look like. Hes in incredible shape he eats right he trains hard he acts and says all the things you want to hear to build my confidence and challenge me as needed. He made me reconsider how I prepare for games. He's intense! It shows huh?![/textarea]

[textarea]nick , arnold 1:51 PM CT
how do you like playing for josh mcdanials again? you are doing a great job under his offense system

Yea Josh is great. Think about it? Josh has 3 Super Bowl rings! He was the best in the world 3 times. That's a pretty big deal and his offense evolves every game its dynamic it takes advantage of weaknesses and corrects itself daily. There is a boat load of responsibility on the players to perform and win individual battles and there is a lot of pressure on the player-player relationship to be strong. This offense is predicated on trusting one another. So short term my experience will help us be successful in being where I need to be when I need to be there. Long term Rams fans will again have a bar/ standard of excellence in the QB position and Wr's that can perform at an extremely high level Henry Ellard/ Issac Bruce/ Torry Holt Style! GO RAMS![/textarea]

Go Sam!!! Go Rams!!!

steferfootball

Starter
Re: Lloyd's Thoughts on Staying in STL, Sam, Jackson, etc.

PPJ, Pullman Washington
1:23 PM CT
He's not. He's playing so well that I forgot he was a 2nd year player

Interesting.

Edit: Some more interesting

Brent Laverty, Manitoba Canada
1:29 PM CT
Hey Brandon, love what youve brought to the Rams in intensity and prepardness. Wondering if you have passed any of the traits that Tebow has onto Sam? Both seem like great leaders, but great leaders are also always willing to learn more. Tebow seems to be a guy players want to be around. Does Sam have some of that in him? Thanks and keep your head up you guys are on the right track!!
Yes! They are both blessed with pure natural ability. Sam to me has a pure passers build-mechanics and ability to comprehend defenses in all dimensions of the game. So playing with same definitely puts pressure on players to play better because he demands a lot out of himself to be multi-dimensional. He will be the next high profile QB as long as he can stay in an offense for 4-5-6yrs Rams fans will be extremely happy!

X, missed that you had already posted this. And, you do it so much better. Please remove the dupe if you want.

Go Sam!!! Go Rams!!!

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau

Ben Varcoe, Florida 1:34 PM CT

I hope so. This is my first time playing with a extremely talented QB. And I LOVE it! I like my role with the young guys and I love being led by Steven Jackson (He's impressive). My immediate goals are to get to the playoffs and I feel like the talent is here and finishing this season with a good taste in our mouths will definitely help this organization feel great about the direction this offense/team is headed in therfore I'll get to stay around and play with Sam and Steven.

That's what I'm talking about.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer

DR RAM said:

I hope so. This is my first time playing with a extremely talented QB. And I LOVE it! I like my role with the young guys and I love being led by Steven Jackson (He's impressive). My immediate goals are to get to the playoffs and I feel like the talent is here and finishing this season with a good taste in our mouths will definitely help this organization feel great about the direction this offense/team is headed in therfore I'll get to stay around and play with Sam and Steven.

That was totally a shot at Orton and Tebow...and whoever the hell SF and Washington's QBs were back then.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau

Angry Ram said:
DR RAM said:

That was totally a shot at Orton and Tebow...and whoever the hell SF and Washington's QBs were back then.
Maybe not so much of a shot, but a complement to Bradford.