Brandon Gibson done for the year

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I wasn't a huge Gibson supporter as a #1 / #2 option... but he's one of the good guys in this league. Sad to see so many players with knee injuries this year.

http://espn.go.com/blog/miami-dolphins

Replacing Gibson: The Dolphins are expected to lose slot receiver Brandon Gibson for the season with a significant knee injury. Miami will have further tests on Gibson’s knee this week. But the receiver was on crutches in the locker room and didn’t sound like a player who was coming back anytime soon. Gibson was a favorite of Tannehill and will be hard to replace in the slot. Backup Rishard Matthews will take Gibson’s place. But Miami only has three healthy receivers on its 53-man roster.

http://www.thefinsiders.com/blog/20...or-season?_ga=1.63857131.554841375.1383000622

According to Ian Rapoport of the NFL Network, Brandon Gibson’s season has come to an end after injuring his knee in yesterday’s game at the New England Patriots.

Rapoport also reported that the Dolphins are set to host wide receiver tryouts tomorrow, as the only wide receivers left on Miami’s active roster are Mike Wallace, Brian Hartline and Rishard Matthews.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
First I'm hearing about this. Too bad for Gibby.

Can't say I don't enjoy seeing other teams having to deal with starters going down though.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
I feel bad for the kid. I bashed him a lot when he played here, but I always thought he was a great kid. He just wasn't a quality WR1/2/3. Hate to see him hurt.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I feel bad for the kid. I bashed him a lot when he played here, but I always thought he was a great kid. He just wasn't a quality WR1/2/3. Hate to see him hurt.

Rehabbing in South Beach won't be as difficult for him now that he has his new contract though.