Bradford to vikings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So why not play Shaun Hill? Give up a first for him?
Because Shaun Hill isn't that good in the long run...He does well for a couple of plays, and then throws a critical interception for Pick 6, like clockwork...Bradford is better than that...

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, they may not have a great 1st round pick, but wherever the Vikes pick lands them, they are in excellent position to rebuild the team...probably looking for a lineman...
As far as Minnesota....I think Teddy's knee is a serious concern....sorta like Quick's shoulder...
..and the Vikes are totally screwed if Sam pulls a St Louis Sam Bradford Special.."Down Goes Sam...."

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
HAHAHAHAHA!...The guys on Philly Sports talk says that even on Madden, the program wouldn't allow a player to trade Bradford for anything more than a 3rd rounder!..It's EFFING INSANE....lololol

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought you'd died a New York death...Where you die and the only way anyone knew what happened to you is when the smell drifts into the hallyway..... (good to see you!:rockon:)
No. There is a smell drifting into the hallway, alright. But @x is ok. Mrs. X just makes a killer bean dip.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A lot of us disagree on the value of bradford but I'm sure we all agree that he's better than Bridgewater

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A lot of us disagree on the value of bradford but I'm sure we all agree that he's better than Bridgewater
Well, he's better than an ACL challenged Teddy for sure!:sneaky:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
OMG I don't think I can fit enough laughing in one post for this. A first and a conditional the following year for Sam? This is the best thing that could have happened when I turned on the PC with breakfast :D

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm still waiting for the crazy Philly fans rant about this.

They are acting like this trade is a gift from God on the FANATIC in Philly...They think they fleeced the Vikings, and they are not wrong, IMO.

Austin

Rookie
Name
Douglas

Absolutely not. Hahaha, sorry, but I definitely think Teddy is better than 2016 Sam. Now if the knee doesn't recover right, we'll see. But Teddy has it upstairs and in his passion and personality.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
HAHAHAHAHA!...The guys on Philly Sports talk says that even on Madden, the program wouldn't allow a player to trade Bradford for anything more than a 3rd rounder!..It's EFFING INSANE....lololol

A lot of people in the media, fans in general really understimate Sam Bradford's ability. He's actually pretty good. As in - one of the best QBs around. He's just been hurt too much the last few years to show that ability but football people always live in hope that it was just bad luck and its in the past. They rate him because they see his ability as a passer and as a guy who can manipulate a defense and pick them apart - if protected. That's why he keeps getting traded for first round picks and no one can believe it.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A lot of people in the media, fans in general really understimate Sam Bradford's ability. He's actually pretty good. As in - one of the best QBs around. He's just been hurt too much the last few years to show that ability but football people always live in hope that it was just bad luck and its in the past. They rate him because they see his ability as a passer and as a guy who can manipulate a defense and pick them apart - if protected. That's why he keeps getting traded for first round picks and no one can believe it.

After 6 years, Potential = BS

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Holy crap. Great, now the Bradford Homer's will come back outta the wood work to tell us how we should have traded to get him back. Goff's a bust, Keenum can't hold Sam's Jock, etc etc...
just remind them, there was that time he was good right before getting hurt @ carolina. oh and he looked good against cleveland in preseason , right before he got hurt. and.......................... on and on and on.

so this means the beagles win the trade then ??

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
just remind them, there was that time he was good right before getting hurt @ carolina. oh and he looked good against cleveland in preseason , right before he got hurt. and.......................... on and on and on.

so this means the beagles win the trade then ??

He had a really good year in 2012 as well, 2013 was an extension of that, then the injuries occurred.

I understand the butthurt of his time with the Rams and the way the draft salary system was set, but c'mon now. He's not a bad player.

Athos

Legend
They are acting like this trade is a gift from God on the FANATIC in Philly...They think they fleeced the Vikings, and they are not wrong, IMO.

I'm talking about the Youtube dude.

Check out @CharlesRobinson's Tweet:
View: https://twitter.com/CharlesRobinson/status/772095432847527936?s=09

Where going to here about why we should have drafted Wentz (I wanted wentz)

I still believe Goff will very good, but there will be nervous hand-wringing if Wentz starts the season and plays well.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Crb9GSDWcAAL7rs.jpg

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
D@mn, I just heard Ron Jaworski say that he thinks the Iggles will be a Super Bowl contender in 3 years....have some more Kool-Aide, Jaws....

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
The trade really makes me wonder if Bridgewater will ever take another NFL snap. It's a pretty steep price.

But it's a great deal for both teams, IMO.

It will be interesting to see how it all plays out.