Bradford requests a trade, wont participate, will he retire?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
“I just felt like I needed some time. I could have stayed here, could have continued to work here, but I’m not sure my head really would have been here those two weeks,” Bradford said today, in his first public comments since the drama created by his attempt to orchestrate a trade.

Yikes that is really bad form.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You should read the comments after that article. Yikes indeed.

Every time i delve into the comments section of these articles i feel like I've entered the land of the angry and stupid. These people make the dregs at ramstalk look like road scholars.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I haven't read most of this thread; but that quote doesn't sound too bad to me. It sounds truthful, IMO.

Yeah, he was upset because he felt the team had gone back on what he'd been told (whether he had misinterpreted things, or they changed their minds, I'll leave to others) so he missed SOME of the voluntary workouts - which by definition and by contract he was not required to attend.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Still amazes me how much attention we pay to Sam. He is a perennially mediocre NFL QB and possibly the most milquetoast dude ever, yet here we are STILL arguing about him on a Rams site. You go Samuel.....you go.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Every time i delve into the comments section of these articles i feel like I've entered the land of the angry and stupid. These people make the dregs at ramstalk look like road scholars..

Ever read the You Tube commentators? They're the absolute worst. :shocked:

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ever read the You Tube commentators? They're the absolute worst. :shocked:

yes i have. i usually can't make it past the first 5 or so. mindless drivel.

unless it's a music video. i like reading those comments.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Norman Einstien

are you implying the term doesn't exist? look it up.

Rhodes Scholar

rhodes.jpg

Road Scholar

road.jpg

:rant:I'll take the second guy. He seems smarter.

:hiding:

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Cecil John Rhodes-- Brittish mining magnate. Founder of De Beers diamond mines, country of Rhodesia named after him (now Zimbabwe). Donated over one million pounds-$$$- Oxford and Cambridge for scholarships. Graduates thus earning the right to called a "Rhodes Scholar". Only 32 students are picked from the United States every year.

lockdnram21

Legend
Lt and this other guy on NFL network said they wouldn't want to play with Sam after he didn't want to compete. They say its going to be hard to earn teammates respect now

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Lt and this other guy on NFL network said they wouldn't want to play with Sam after he didn't want to compete. They say its going to be hard to earn teammates respect now
He's getting roasted, for doing what his agent told him to do. He pays his agent to make these decisions. He saw an opening in Denver, and he tried to take it. I don't blame him. These guys, and both networks conveniently leave that part out.

His coach wanted him as their QB, and he didn't make the pick, the GM did, and it's a total cluster fuck now. Dumbest front office in the league, spending way too much money on the position, then fucking it up for the starter.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Sad part is Sam is going to really hear it from form the fans every time they think he played a down not just perfect. And they'll really let him have it when he throws an int. Philly fans are brutal. Sam better play at the top of his game from the get go or its going to be a long season for him.

lockdnram21

Legend
He's getting roasted, for doing what his agent told him to do. He pays his agent to make these decisions. He saw an opening in Denver, and he tried to take it. I don't blame him. These guys, and both networks conveniently leave that part out.

His coach wanted him as their QB, and he didn't make the pick, the GM did, and it's a total cluster freak now. Dumbest front office in the league, spending way too much money on the position, then freaking it up for the starter.
Lt also likened it to when rivers got drafted. He said Bree's didn't pout he competed. Held the kid off then went on to start somewhere else and have a good career. They mad at Bradford for wanting the job handed to him and not compete. Especially after he really hasn't proved anything in the league fr.