Bradford and Fisher call into Atlantafalcons.com

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I found it pretty difficult to get past one of the interviewer's voice/personality, but still ... here you go.

[mp3]http://prod.video.falcons.clubs.nfl.com/ATL/audios/dct/video_audio/2013/09-September//130911_SoundBytes_OpponentAUdio.mp3[/mp3]

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Wow, i couldn't even make it past 2 minutes, the interviewer guy sounds like Sloth from the Goonies.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
jsimcox said:
Wow, i couldn't even make it past 2 minutes...
The guys sounds like Sloth from the Goonies.
lol. I know, right?

Later on in the interview there's another guy who does some of the interview. He's not so bad.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
X said:
jsimcox said:
lol. I know, right?

Later on in the interview there's another guy who does some of the interview. He's not so bad.
Do you know how far in that is? So i can skip past the deformed Fratelli brother :p

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
jsimcox said:
X said:
jsimcox said:
lol. I know, right?

Do you know how far in that is? So i can skip past the deformed Fratelli brother :p
Well, it's hit and miss. They both take turns asking questions. It's like Bud Abbott and Lou Costello.

"Lou, you gotta take it easy."
"BUT HEY ABBOOTTTTTTTT!"

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
X said:
jsimcox said:
X said:
jsimcox said:
lol. I know, right?

Well, it's hit and miss. They both take turns asking questions. It's like Bud Abbott and Lou Costello.

"BUT HEY ABBOOTTTTTTTT!"
Ahhh, shame.

Then it would appear that, alas, this is one interview i am destined to never hear. :cry:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
jsimcox said:
X said:
jsimcox said:
X said:
jsimcox said:
lol. I know, right?

"BUT HEY ABBOOTTTTTTTT!"
Ahhh, shame.

Then it would appear that, alas, this is one interview i am destined to never hear. :cry:
That's too bad. Because in there (somewhere), Jackson has some choice words about Bradford. :ww:

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
X said:
That's too bad. Because in there (somewhere), Jackson has some choice words about Bradford. :ww:
Damn it Paul, why would you say that, i can't not listen to it now. Even though i know that there is like a 0.01% chance that SJ would badmouth Sam, i will never know unless i listen... :neh:

Looks like i'm going to have to take one for the team :lol:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
jsimcox said:
X said:
Damn it Paul, why would you say that, i can't not listen to it now. Even though i know that there is like a 0.01% chance that SJ would badmouth Sam, i will never know unless i listen... :neh:

Too late. He already took it back and they changed the audio.

RamzFanz

Damnit
So, um, how exciting was da beat of that team in Cardinals of Arizona.

When I piss da plants outside my gramas' place why, uh, dem plants die?

RamzFanz

Damnit
God I hope this is a parody because I would be pissed if people like Bradford and Fish were spending time with these morons instead of preparing.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
zazy6ahu.jpg

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
X said:
jsimcox said:
X said:
jsimcox said:
lol. I know, right?

"BUT HEY ABBOOTTTTTTTT!"
ROTFL!!!!!I LOVE YOU X lol
GIFSoup

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Hahaha I knew exactly who it was before I even listened. I remembered watching some interviews on their site when we played them in 2010 and thinking is this a fucking joke? His name is orlando ledbetter, he goes by D orlando ledbetter or some shit. I didn't want to talk shit before I was sure he didn't have aspergers or something. Apparently he's just terrible. I have no fucking clue how someone like that could have that job title. He must've walked in on one of the higher ups banging a secretary or something lol

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
X said:
jsimcox said:
X said:

Do you remember any of it?

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Username said:
Hahaha I knew exactly who it was before I even listened. I remembered watching some interviews on their site when we played them in 2010 and thinking is this a freaking joke? His name is orlando ledbetter, he goes by D orlando ledbetter or some shyte. I didn't want to talk shyte before I was sure he didn't have aspergers or something. Apparently he's just terrible. I have no freaking clue how someone like that could have that job title. He must've walked in on one of the higher ups banging a secretary or something lol
So you're saying he doesn't have any actual 'problems'?

Excellent, you hear that guys? Open the floodgates!
:peace:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Username said:
X said:
jsimcox said:
X said:

Something to the effect of, "Sam's a guy who can make the average message board fan look extremely gullible. For starters, the audio I'm in right now doesn't even have me in it. It's Fisher and Bradford calling in to talk to the Falcons media, so I'm not entirely sure why I'm even a part of it. But I'm going to prepare, limit my carbs, and just go out and focus on Machu Picchu."

News Bot

01001000 01101001
Name
News Bot
X said:
Username said:
X said:
jsimcox said:
X said:

Something to the effect of, "Sam's a guy who can make the average message board fan look extremely gullible. For starters, the audio I'm in right now doesn't even have me in it. It's Fisher and Bradford calling in to talk to the Falcons media, so I'm not entirely sure why I'm even a part of it. But I'm going to prepare, limit my carbs, and just go out and focus on Machu Picchu."
lawlylawlylawlylawlylawl......

PWNED.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
X said:
Username said:
X said:
jsimcox said:
X said:

Hahahahaha reeeeeaaaaal funny falker. :tooth: I didn't even read the conversation sum batch.

And you shut your oil hole news bat. You've already seen my John Connor face.