Boston Scott signed

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Man! McVay sure does have a type ... 5'6" / 205 lbs.

Not a bad veteran addition for depth competition.

Last edited:

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
This actually crossed my mind this morning. Local radio mentioned that he wasn't coming back. And I was thinking that he is similar to Corum & Williams in run style, just a smaller package. He always seemed to make plays when used.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He also has 6 punt returns, though not since 2019.

He's 29 - basically depth at this stage.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
I think Rivers spot is in trouble. Evans probably gone to the practice squad. Sounds like we are upgrading RB3. Not a horrible idea at all.

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
Rivers could be gone. Evans too. McVay wants to make sure he has the Horses should one of them go down.

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29

Does he return kicks?

He does...or at least he did. I remember him being pretty good at it a few years ago. But I'm thinking he's definitely in the mix as our kick returner now.... I'd be fine with that...Boston scott returning kicks, and Xavier smith returning punts...

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Seems like a nice addition for short term insurance. Looking forward to watching how the roster shakes out. Going to be a long slow summer.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
I think Rivers' spot is secure, he's proven to be a tough and capable backup.

I think Z. Evans is a goner though... he hasn't shown shit, and sounds like a knucklehead. Practice squad at best for him.

TexasRam

Legend
Wait till you see our triple midget reverse play - I heard they are gonna call it Oz.

Bettah get yo popcorn ready.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This actually crossed my mind this morning. Local radio mentioned that he wasn't coming back. And I was thinking that he is similar to Corum & Williams in run style, just a smaller package. He always seemed to make plays when used.
And he’s the fastest RB on the team