LEGEND Boobies

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
1575502069135.png

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
@Juggs
You flag a 5 year old post of mine as inappropriate?
Don't be a jackass. K?

Feel free to flag this post though. I'll be sure the mods look at it (y)

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
@Juggs
You flag a 5 year old post of mine as inappropriate?
Don't be a jackass. K?

Feel free to flag this post though. I'll be sure the mods look at it (y)

I didn’t mean to. I just clicked a post to test the custom emoji thing. My bad. I’ll take it off.

maybe next time just ask the fuckin question instead of coming back as a dick tho.

You’re an admin, I’ve been here for over 6 years and just randomly click inappropriate on a 5 year old post? your brain should immediately go to accidental click. But nah. It’s cool.

just my 2 cents. K?

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
your brain should immediately go to accidental click.
I'm over it dude. I could have removed it myself. Was having a shitty afternoon.
But the thing is, i look at the post ratings from far left to far right.
like, laugh, cheers, high five, thread winner, ouch, chill, and finally all the way over to the end near ouch and chill...inappropriate

How does that happen?

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I'm over it dude. I could have removed it myself. Was having a shitty afternoon.
like, laugh, cheers, high five, thread winner, ouch, chill, and finally all the way over to the end near ouch and chill...inappropriate

How does that happen?

Cause I have a shitty phone with a screen that isn’t very responsive. As I tried to use an emoji it kept trying to copy. I tried for about 30 seconds before I finally said fuck it. I say it rated it something as I was bouncing out but I didn’t care what it was cause my custom things didn’t work. I didn’t realize it was inappropriate. I’ve never rated anything that. Especially not titties

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I didn’t mean to. I just clicked a post to test the custom emoji thing. My bad. I’ll take it off.

maybe next time just ask the fuckin question instead of coming back as a dick tho.

You’re an admin, I’ve been here for over 6 years and just randomly click inappropriate on a 5 year old post? your brain should immediately go to accidental click. But nah. It’s cool.

just my 2 cents. K?

How does that happen?

giphy1.gif

giphy2.gif

Back to your regularly scheduled programming...

giphy3.gif

Oh...and this, just because...

TGSTIFF.gif