LEGEND Boobies

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
How many of our posters recognize these two (at one time) very famous women?
Sophia Loren and Jane Mansfield.

I only know because my Dad was stuck in a time warp and mostly watched old movies, especially westerns.
He never liked the advancements with CGI and movies. He claimed that the old movies had the best acting too. I disagree but I did enjoy watching some of those old films with him through the years.

We would watch ‘Moses’ every year. ‘Shane’ probably twice a year. He’d watch ‘Gone with the wind’ every time it aired. I think I’ve seen every John Wayne movie ever made. He loved ‘The Quiet Man’ with Wayne and Maureen O’Hara (I thought the acting was terrible in that, especially Maureen’s).

I remember Dad watching ‘El CID’ (Loren, Heston) and ‘The Fall of the Roman Empire’.

I recall him watching Mansfield in ‘It Takes a Thief’ and ‘The Sherriff of Fractured Jaw’. ( I didn’t care for either)

I miss those days. We had 13 channels on the TV. I would check the TV Guide for old movies for him every week. Entertainment didn’t rule our lives and we watched what we got. I recall watching a New York station called WPIX for sports. Every Sunday I’d watch the Giants and the Jets games. Plus the Yankees were on all of the time. I watched Dialing for Dollars a lot too. Good stuff.

To this day Dad watches ‘The Lawrence Welk Show’. I don’t miss that one.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
1695653885874.png