LEGEND Boobies

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
1623119040151.png

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Castamere, you're a great poster and all, but I sure don't share your preference for "extreme" silicone implants! The woman in this photo is a total turn-off for me... ginormous fake boobs and ginormous fake lip implants... disgusting!

IMHO 98% of the pics on this thread are hot. But these completely fake silicone freaks remind me of women who ruin their bodies due to serious mental health issues.

I like big boobs, even the fake ones... but IMHO the ginormous "Wendy Whoppers" are just plain gross...

No offense intended. Just prefer to see pics of hot girls, not a freak show :D

Last edited:

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Castamere, you're a great poster and all, but I sure don't share your preference for "extreme" silicone implants! The woman in this photo is a total turn-off for me... ginormous fake boobs and ginormous fake lip implants... disgusting!

IMHO 98% of the pics on this thread are hot. But these completely fake silicone freaks remind me of women who ruin their bodies due to serious mental health issues.

I like big boobs, even the fake ones... but IMHO the ginormous "Wendy Whoppers" are just plain gross...

LOL this is not a personal preference. Sometimes I throw stuff in here to mess with y’all as a joke.

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I think that the wearing of “A cup” sized bikinis on “D cup” or bigger women may create an illusion of too much. Beauty is truly held in the eye of the beholder. The packaging has a lot to do with it.