Bong Swat of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
91249.jpeg

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Bump this thread! I'm trying. No lines in her above and I'm not the expert blunt roller. Practice practice practice. Next year Rams Super Bowl the World All Knows IT, WE ALREADY DO. Welcome Raheem Morris to the McVay-Snead Era.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Here we go! Flower or wax. Have it your own way. Looks like it came from Nickelodeon. Works great! Also a solid ice breaker with the ladies.
IMG_20210122_220858623.jpg

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Story time...

I threw up the first time I hit a bong. It was in college and I was hanging out with this bro from college - he wore ski googles to parties, played lacrosse, and is from Boston, so yeah that kind of bro. He had this three foot bong that had some name like the Hammer or something. We were hanging out with a group of friends and the guys were having a blast with it and it looked like fun, so I wanted to try it out. At the time I've only hit a bowl like once or twice, so I was completely new to this. He told me to keep pulling and he would pull the weed out when it's time to inhale. That whole thing looked like a thick cloud before he took it out so I could clear it, and I just couldn't handle it. I went into a coughing fit and threw up right away. He loved it and going forward he always told ppl that his bong will make you puke lol.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
IMG_20210128_010947243.jpg

3 piece band like GFR Grand Funk. You all know.

Last edited:

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
This reminds me of CSN at the time ya know Crosby Stills n include Y for You too Neil Young solo career is epic too. In the end it's Steve Miller. Epic album! Number 5! Yes Graham Nash too
IMG_20210128_010947243.jpg

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
RSO (helps immensely with the ongoing arthritis hands feet cold and shooting pain up my spine and neck, X-rays tomorrow. It's a starting point.
IMG_20210219_212210480.jpg