Bobby Wagner Back To Seahawks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Kevin Hart No GIF by Kevin Hart's Laugh Out Loud

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
I guess bwags made Rams offer him a $50M contract w/$20M guaranteed..... :laugh4:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Wasn't he the one that asked to be released? I could have read it wrong.
Going off memory here but he signed a three year deal that he was criticized for at the time because some accused him of getting jobbed by the Rams. His response was along the lines of well if I play for them for three years we'll see who laughs last. So for me I don't think he's the kind of guy to bail out like a bitch when the going gets tough and he even joined us on a contract that at the time was favorable. I figure there was pressure from the Rams to get their guy (Jones) in there since this was gonna be a reload and they want him to be the guy who is on the field for all the snaps.

We'll never know the truth of course but I don't read this as the Rams want to be a team that plays a high snap count with two ILBs but Wagner wanted out. From the above to the way he tweeted when this first broke it seems to me it is more likely the team pushed for the break.

And now we can look forward to him playing like he's 5 years younger in two matchups this season.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah, he is. But he saw the writing on the wall for us in '23 and maybe '24. He knows he's at the end and wants to try and win.

I don't blame him one bit.
the fuck outta here. Seattle dropped him last year and the Rams answered his prayers. Now he wants to head back to Seattle like a little bitch.
Eff him.
Rams will finish with a better record than Seattle next year

Ram65

Legend
For me this sucks.

I'm on the side that the Rams made a bad decision last year. I kinda get it. They thought that they had a good chance to go a long way in the playoffs. Looks like they overpaid again.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Well, I have a bad taste in my mouth with Wagner. And now that we are paying him more then our rivals, I have nothing but bad blood for him and the shehawks. May they lose all games they play.
Me too, man.

Wagner played good, IMO, and I sort of had visions of him becoming our London Fletcher. I was falling in love.

Now? The Seahawks? Damn. Bad taste indeed.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Of course he did. If I was his age and at his point in his career, I'd want to finish elsewhere too. Which is why I'm surprised AD hasn't asked to be moved.
I don’t blame him either however, he had agreed to a contract. If he wanted out, the Rams shouldn’t be obligated to their side of the contract either.

Turducken

Starter
I think the FO wanted to restructure Wagner to free up cap space or maybe pursue trade possibilities under his contract but Wagner nixed both possbilities. Then FO decided to part ways despite the huge dead money hit. When I saw this, I knew they were writing off the 2023 season.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Meh. Fuck him. He clearly wasn't all in. I half suspect he had this intention all along. Fucking spy.

dang

Legend
the fuck outta here. Seattle dropped him last year and the Rams answered his prayers. Now he wants to head back to Seattle like a little bitch.
Eff him.
Rams will finish with a better record than Seattle next year
Sorry but Bobby Wagner may be a lot of things but he ain’t no little bitch. He’s a M.A.N. in a man’s sport and always gives 110% as witnessed by his effort for the Rams in 2022.

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
This move confuses the hell out of me. That's peanuts considering how he played last season, pretty much a "prove it" deal from a team that dumped him like a bag of trash. He says he wanted to go to a contender, but took this contract for a team that will more than likely only win a couple more games than us next season. In fact, the only reason they got into the playoffs last season was off 2 of the worst calls I've ever seen in the nfl, from a team that consisted of back ups and practice squad members.

So why the fuck did he want out again??? There has to be more to this.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sorry but Bobby Wagner may be a lot of things but he ain’t no little bitch. He’s a M.A.N. in a man’s sport and always gives 110% as witnessed by his effort for the Rams in 2022.
Little bitch running back to daddy's house

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I have always disliked that Seattle Scum. Even last year, he never felt like a Ram to me. Im happy he went back. No more mixed emotions.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
He wants to retire a seahawk. I get that.
Jones will carry the load this season and if he can’t handle it, the Rams cut bait. It’s gonna be that kinda year.

dang

Legend
I have always disliked that Seattle Scum. Even last year, he never felt like a Ram to me. Im happy he went back. No more mixed emotions.
I’ll assume you watched the Rams last year. How did Wagner play in your opinion?

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I’ll assume you watched the Rams last year. How did Wagner play in your opinion?

I really enjoyed watching Bobby Wagner. He was a really SOLID RAM Veteran. He also called the defensive plays. He was Excellent for Ernest Jones to learn from.
I saw Bobby Wagner just have such good natural reactions to plays on defense. Always found his way to the ball. He made some big plays in the clutch as well.
—I’m happy for him &
Sort of glad he left for the finish of his HOF career.
He got exposed though late in games. His coverage skills are weak when having to cover sideline to sideline late in games
Ernest Jones will take a step up & might even have a All Pro season.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I was hoping to have a couple more seasons of Wagner. Dude gave 100% and is a smart player. He brings attitude… but not reckless with it. Good run stopper.

I bet the Rams felt Wagner was holding back Jones?

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Make no mistake, Wagner played well last season but he never truly felt like a Ram. It felt more like he was on the team to prove to other teams that he still had something left in the tank.