Bobby Wagner Back To Seahawks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Haden

Kurt Warner for President
Name
Dave
Wagner always was a Seahawk at heart

Turducken

Starter
He was our MVP last season and we are paying him more ($7.5m) to *not* play for us this season than Seattle is paying him to actually play for them ($7m).

Of all the indignities coming out of this offseason, this one is the worst.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
He was our MVP last season and we are paying him more ($7.5m) to *not* play for us this season than Seattle is paying him to actually play for them ($7m).

Of all the indignities coming out of this offseason, this one is the worst.
How are we paying him "more to not play for us" when we cut him earlier?

~ArkyRamsFan~

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Congrats to him. Feels right, him being there.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Even if we have a rough season, I'll be ok beating the hated whiners. I don't like the she pigeons either but my hatred for the whiners runs deeper. Not sure why B Wags went there if he wanted another ring.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Even if we have a rough season, I'll be ok beating the hated whiners. I don't like the she pigeons either but my hatred for the whiners runs deeper. Not sure why B Wags went there if he wanted another ring.
You’ll know why next year. The whinner fans don’t know how good they got it.

Sam Darnold is going to have a breakout season.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
You’ll know why next year. The whinner fans don’t know how good they got it.

Sam Darnold is going to have a breakout season.
The only way Darnold will have a breakout in San Francisco is if he ends up on Alcatraz with Frank Morris.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
The only way Darnold will have a breakout in San Francisco is if he ends up on Alcatraz with Frank Morris.
It’s funny,Niner Fans think the same way. He beat out Baker & now they both are on a 1 year contract.
I know if I’m a young veteran QB I’d love to be playing for a long term deal in The NFL having a 5-1 chance to winning a Superbowl with that team.
I’m saying SAM DARNOLD starts & Tre Lance us a bust.Who knows Shanny might think he is all that to try to save face.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
It’s funny,Niner Fans think the same way. He beat out Baker & now they both are on a 1 year contract.
I know if I’m a young veteran QB I’d love to be playing for a long term deal in The NFL having a 5-1 chance to winning a Superbowl with that team.
I’m saying SAM DARNOLD starts & Tre Lance us a bust.Who knows Shanny might think he is all that to try to save face

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Bobby Wagner gives Seattle a real good chance of maybe winning it all. IMO they are at a point of drafting a Franchise EDGE &or a LT for Years to come.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Well, I have a bad taste in my mouth with Wagner. And now that we are paying him more then our rivals, I have nothing but bad blood for him and the shehawks. May they lose all games they play.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Well, I have a bad taste in my mouth with Wagner. And now that we are paying him more then our rivals, I have nothing but bad blood for him and the shehawks. May they lose all games they play.
Don't be mad at him. Be mad at the Rams for the situation.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Wasn't he the one that asked to be released? I could have read it wrong. And if he knew the exodus that our defense would have, I hardly blame him honestly. That said, he is now a shehawk and has lost any and all good thoughts.

ottoman89

Name
Josh Otto
Wasn't he the one that asked to be released? I could have read it wrong. And if he knew the exodus that our defense would have, I hardly blame him honestly. That said, he is now a shehawk and has lost any and all good thoughts.
Yeah, he is. But he saw the writing on the wall for us in '23 and maybe '24. He knows he's at the end and wants to try and win.

I don't blame him one bit.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
He wanted out, the Rams didn’t have to let him go. He should get nothing from the Rams if he’s playing somewhere else.

ottoman89

Name
Josh Otto
He wanted out, the Rams didn’t have to let him go. He should get nothing from the Rams if he’s playing somewhere else.
Of course he did. If I was his age and at his point in his career, I'd want to finish elsewhere too. Which is why I'm surprised AD hasn't asked to be moved.