Blue and Yellow!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
I must be in a minority, I'm really not a fan of the Blue and Yellow - i find the colours crude, childlike, very 80's and nowhere near mean or intimidating - the new colours are sophisticated and classy (although I'm not a fan of the Gold, unless its used for the season after winning a Super Bowl).

As throwbacks they're fine, but we should never go back.

Alan

Legend
Blue and yellow is my least favorite uni colors. Blue and white and then dark blue and gold are my faves.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
don't mind the blue and gold for throw backs, although the blue and white as the "new" throw backs would be kinda cool. I guess I am in the minority here as well, but i love the current color scheme, just wish they would go back to the gold pants. For me, the current white jersey with the gold pants are my favorite combination.

The blues pants are my least favorite, and the ALL blue is hideous!!!!!

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
The 2001 unis were pretty good. I like blue and gold, it's just the design sucks. I always thought that the bright blue/bright yellow looked bush league against the 49ers or say the Giants. Or the Jets. Those look like pro football jerseys. I kinda thought we looked like a college team that played on one of those crazy colored football fields. Plus, the blue and gold look better when you wear them other places than the game. IMO od course.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
If this was good enough for them, it woks for me!!
130604111423-deacon-jones-merlin-olsen-079009811-single-image-cut.jpg

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
I think they said the Nike ones don't count, or Tampa, Miami, Minnesota etc couldn't of changed theirs.

You are probably right. I wasn't sure if they counted or not, but it's not really a logo redesign or anything. I read an article that mentioned that same rule which prevented the Lions from changing their uniforms, but it was because they had recently changed their logo I guess.

MFaulk107

The Realness
I know, I don't deny being in the minority. I just remember Holt and Faulk in the gold pants and I loved it. The blue on blue is way too... blue lol. The pants match the horns! I love it, can't help it. :D

Somebody here likes gold on gold. It's interesting, but looks kinda Arena Football-ish. IDK... lol
I also love the blue and gold, the blue and gold and Marshall Faulk are the 2 things I thank for loving the Rams! The yellow I think is just a little to bright for me.

If they rep the blue and white though that's be awesome.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I also love the blue and gold, the blue and gold and Marshall Faulk are the 2 things I thank for loving the Rams! The yellow I think is just a little to bright for me.

If they rep the blue and white though that's be awesome.

We're on the same page, man. Blue and white is awesome. Just make the blue really dark so we don't look like Indi. Plus that makes this awesome white horns shine brighter.

I still like the hold pants the best, though. Looks awesome.

UnknownREknown

Well-unKnown Member
I honestly wouldn't mind the gold pants and definitely wouldn't mind the blue and yellow as our regulars...but the blue on blue needs to not be worn PERIOD!

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
so who do we mail in the requests to? lol

moklerman

Warner-phile
I think most of the fans who don't care for the blue & yellow are probably St. Louis Rams fans. Nothing wrong with that, there just isn't any nostalgia, sentimentality or awareness of the history of the team and those uniforms for the fans in St. Louis.

The best fix, as stated a gazillion times now, is white jersey, yellow pants at home(in honor of Reeves who wanted Rams fans to see the colors of the other teams and wore the whites at home), blue and yellow on the road, blue and white throwbacks and blue and gold for anniversaries.

fearsomefour

Legend
I've been saying it for years, blue and yellow at home white and blue on the road.
Maybe a thin line of the current gold around the white horn?