Binge worthy shows

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Started watching Marvel's Agents of Shield last year during the shelter at home stuff. The first dozen episodes of the first season seemed a little hokey. All the futuristic gadgets and the lead guy just didn't feel like Marvel. I picked it up again last month. It surprisingly got better towards the end of the first season. I'm in the second season now. Its turning into a watchable show now.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Started watching Marvel's Agents of Shield last year during the shelter at home stuff. The first dozen episodes of the first season seemed a little hokey. All the futuristic gadgets and the lead guy just didn't feel like Marvel. I picked it up again last month. It surprisingly got better towards the end of the first season. I'm in the second season now. Its turning into a watchable show now.
Loved the first few seasons then the last couple I've struggled with for various reasons. I'll probably pick it back up eventually though.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Don't hate me brother.... But I didn't like it.... At all, haha. Hated Burn before reading as well. I think it is cringy when Hollywood types try and show us all how "smart" they are. I mean, I get what they were doing, I just thought it was cheesy personally.

I do see the idiocracy similarity, but it doesn't hold a candle to that amazing work of satire.

It's all right, brother. Our differences make us stronger!

GO RAMS!!!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Loved this season of Witcher, better than s1 and I never played the game(s).

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Just finished "Don't Look Up" on Netflix.

HOLY SHIT!!! It's so fucking good!!! I dunno how they get these casts together sometimes, but this one...

Seriously, it blew my mind.

Without giving much away...

It's as if Idiocracy and Contagion had a Comet movie baby. Please, if anyone else watches it, let me know if you agree with that characterization.

It makes Burn Before Reading look like a 6th grade play.

The satire is so cutting that I'm surprised I'm not covered in bandages just watching it.

It's def not everyone's cup of tea, but man... it's in my top 10 all time and that's just from one viewing...

I mean... you ever just watch a movie and it just... hits? That was this movie for me.
I enjoyed this movie. I lean a little left though. Any MAGA types will hate this movie. It spoofs on Trump pretty hard.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
'Warehouse 13' - is a good show. We've got IMDB tv on our Amazon Prime account. We watch it there with commercials.

Its about some CIA agents relocated to work at a Warehouse in North Dakota. The warehouse is packed with artifacts that are deemed dangerous to society because of the powers they have. So, the mysteries that get solved involve the supernatural, magic, occult, etc... Its pretty good if you want something light and fun. Its not heavy on the drama.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am, was one of my favorite shows when I was kid right next to ST:TNG. Hopefully they find a way to have Bakula in it. It's a show that, with good writers, has an infinite number of storylines they could explore.
From what I read he and the original producer I think it was are the two leading the project. Not sure he'll be a regular in it maybe he takes over the Dean Stockwell role?

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
'Warehouse 13' - is a good show. We've got IMDB tv on our Amazon Prime account. We watch it there with commercials.

Its about some CIA agents relocated to work at a Warehouse in North Dakota. The warehouse is packed with artifacts that are deemed dangerous to society because of the powers they have. So, the mysteries that get solved involve the supernatural, magic, occult, etc... Its pretty good if you want something light and fun. Its not heavy on the drama.
We watched it for a season or two a couple years ago. It was on Prime without ads. Seems similar to Eureka. Watched that a few years ago too.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I really enjoyed that show but the quirky sci-fi will get me every time. It always kind of reminded me of that show a while back Friday the 13th.