Binge worthy shows

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I like Quentin some episodes and others I don't. The season 3 episode "A Life in the Day" was such a great episode for him and Elliot. I didn't like Elliot and Penny very much either at the beginning and now they are both my favorite characters. Margo I just like cause she's got a sailors mouth lol. But they need to do something different with her. She's ticked and miserable too much now.

I agree that Margo is too negative. They could lighten that tough broad up a bit.

The finale was weird. I don't like the whole library thing. It was all too conveniently timed to. It will be another season spent in search of magic.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I've been watching Project Blue Book. Love that there may be some truth to it.

The other show I'm looking forward to is Taboo with Tom Hardy. Supposedly, season 2 is coming out this year after waiting a couple years. I've seen the 1st season at least a couple times. It's a show where you can miss a few things the 1st time around.

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
Three episodes in the series "If I Hadn't Met You" and it is interesting and pretty good.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Also not on Netflix but Amazon Prime has a new short series with Kate Beckinsale called Widow. Really enjoyed it.

Is that cos you were tugging away furiously over Beckinsale when you were watching it Olders??

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
What the one with John Thaw?

Yeah big fan of the Sweeney and then that led to Morse and after watching all those episodes 3x over I found Kavanaugh - which i think is well done

I think ITV is the best channel

I have been binging Sharpe recently

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Diets, my very first job after doing my A levels at college was as a Barristers Clerk. I worked in Middle Temple at Fountain Court. Just up from that chambers was Brick Court. In Kavanagh QC that was where his chambers was (even though they called it something else) and they'd film outside there. One morning I was walking back from the RCJ with my trolley and there they were filming. They stopped to let me through as Thaw looked on. I thought they should have carried on filming to make it more authentic to be honest. Shit job though, most of the Barristers were posh up themselves privately educated wankers who considered people like me a bit of an oik! Sorry I realise this has no real relevance to any binge watching on Netflix, I have been watching Narcos recently though and can recommend.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Diets, my very first job after doing my A levels at college was as a Barristers Clerk. I worked in Middle Temple at Fountain Court. Just up from that chambers was Brick Court. In Kavanagh QC that was where his chambers was (even though they called it something else) and they'd film outside there. One morning I was walking back from the RCJ with my trolley and there they were filming. They stopped to let me through as Thaw looked on. I thought they should have carried on filming to make it more authentic to be honest. crap job though, most of the Barristers were posh up themselves privately educated wankers who considered people like me a bit of an oik! Sorry I realise this has no real relevance to any binge watching on Netflix, I have been watching Narcos recently though and can recommend.
tumblr_inline_mocmirmhCa1rlpk9c.gif

Kevin

Pro Bowler
I've been watching Project Blue Book. Love that there may be some truth to it.

The other show I'm looking forward to is Taboo with Tom Hardy. Supposedly, season 2 is coming out this year after waiting a couple years. I've seen the 1st season at least a couple times. It's a show where you can miss a few things the 1st time around.
Taboo, I'm looking forward to that too.

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
The 'Fury of a Patient Man' on Netflix was good. So was 'The Lives of Others'.

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
I'm on episode seven of The Vietnam War.
Fascinating and shocking at the same time.
Very well put together.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not on Netflix, but on Sony Crackle- "The Oath" is pretty awesome

Tano

Legend
I just finished watching the first season of Umbrella Academy and I have to say - that is a good show.

Takes a bit to get into but after a couple episodes I was hooked.