Binge worthy shows

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Watching Ozark (Jason Bateman)... very different, but has the same "feel" as Breaking Bad.

Recently watched Manhunt (story of Ted Kaycznski, as told by the FBI agent that finally nabbed him)...really good.

Also watched a documentary movie on John McAfee. That dude was crazy!!

Psycho_X

Legend
Just finished Jack Ryan on Amazon prime, not bad. I've been a fan of Tom Clancy stuff for a while now. No one can beat Harrison Ford but Jim Halpert did a decent job in the role. And I think this is the best version of Jim Greer that has been portrayed to date, even better than James Earl Jones.

Overall, I'd give it a 7.5/10. I thought the ending fell a little flat. They could have expanded the last episode another 10 or so minutes to give it a bit more oomph and I'd have rated it higher, all though, 8 episodes was just about right. The longer run time over a movie let it hit the Tom Clancy nuances a lot better but you don't want it to run as long as, say, a 1,000 page Tom Clancy book lol. Was pleasantly surprised they didn't PG it down either... quite a bit of F bombs, blood, and nudity throughout. Looking forward to season 2.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
WOW......

My Next Guest Needs No Introduction. David Letterman.

It's fantastic!!!

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Watching Ozark (Jason Bateman)... very different, but has the same "feel" as Breaking Bad.

Recently watched Manhunt (story of Ted Kaycznski, as told by the FBI agent that finally nabbed him)...really good.

Almost finished with Ozark season 2.
So
Freakin
Good

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

My wife and I have always liked Jason Bateman. This is a good show. I think it got a little dark and slow for a couple episodes but I’m almost through season 2 and it’s pretty well done.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I love it and am almost halfway through S2.

Anyone not watching this should give it a look.
Have only the finale to watch, cant wait. This show rocks. I am on the edge of my seat watching it. The character depth is amazing as the secondary characters are as fascinating as the primary ones

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Have only the finale to watch, cant wait. This show rocks. I am on the edge of my seat watching it. The character depth is amazing as the secondary characters are as fascinating as the primary ones

Yes they are...... . and just as sociopathic for the most part.

Make sure to check out the Letterman shows they are good. I have an entirely different opinion of JayZ after the show with him. I wasn't going to watch it but the thought struck me that if he was interviewing him it's might be worth it and it was.

He'd be fun to get drunk with haha.

Psycho_X

Legend
WOW......

My Next Guest Needs No Introduction. David Letterman.

It's fantastic!!!

Yeah I really enjoyed this as well. Always liked Letterman, was my preferred late night host growing up. But he's kind of a sarcastic ass like myself so might be why lol. But the show is good.

Haven't had a chance to watch Ozark S2 yet. My wife doesn't like it, too depressing for her lol, so have to watch it on my own which is hard to do anymore. I am really looking forward to it though.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah I really enjoyed this as well. Always liked Letterman, was my preferred late night host growing up. But he's kind of a sarcastic ass like myself so might be why lol. But the show is good.

Haven't had a chance to watch Ozark S2 yet. My wife doesn't like it, too depressing for her lol, so have to watch it on my own which is hard to do anymore. I am really looking forward to it though.
I need someone to watch S2 so I have someone to talk to about it!!!
Lol

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Marvel's Iron Fist season 2

Season 1 was kind of a yawner , but they totally stepped up their game for season

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Coen Brothers have a new six part western series coming up here on Netflix

Comes out in November

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just finished seasons 1 & 2 of Glitch
Pretty good show. Can’t wait for season 3 to come out

Tried watching The Wire but it just didn’t catch me.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just finished seasons 1 & 2 of Glitch
Pretty good show. Can’t wait for season 3 to come out

Tried watching The Wire but it just didn’t catch me.
Yeah, I tried The Wire too... but too much for me.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Designated Survivor. Keiffer Sutherland's character is different from the Jack Bauer one on 24 but he does really well with this one. Maggie Q is great too. And she's hot. A solid show with a solid cast and story lines.

I still rank 24 as the best series ever. Keiffer was awesome with that. Its not on Netfilx anymore but if it ever comes back you gotta watch it if you haven't.

Oh, did I mention Maggie Q is hot?

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Jericho, an apocalypse with a twist, i like it and still watching first of two seasons
train

The wife and I loved that show. Watched it every week when it was on. We were really disappointed when it was cancelled. I thought there was only one season?

Edit: I just saw there was 7 episodes in season 2. I'll have to check those out. I remember the network they were on cancelled it after one season. Someone else must have picked it up for a few more episodes.

Last edited:

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah, I tried The Wire too... but too much for me.
Do you have Amazon Prime? I highly recommend "Bosch"
Over the years it seemed to me we had similar tastes in shows, (must be a Jersey thing). I think Bosch is the best out there