Binge worthy shows

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just read that Cobra Kai is slated for summer of 2021 on Netflix. What truly sucks, is Netflix is trying to ride the wave of success of the 1st two seasons right now. The problem is the 3rd season was filmed over 9 months ago. The majority of the cast is in their early 20s playing teenagers. That won’t last long IMO. Or I could be salty that I watched it on YouTube and just don’t feel like waiting another year to get new content.
I'm totally with you. Season 3 was supposed to have come out already. I kept checking for it and then the news came out that Youtube was getting out of that type of programming and they were looking to sell to Netflix. Was a bummer. Now we wait another year. Hopefully theyll at least be filming season 4 in the meantime

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
'Raised by Wolves' on HBO was pretty good. It was written by Ridley Scott. It really plays on the atheist/god theme and flips the scenario. It was very clever.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
'You' is a good Netflix show. The main character has unresolved issues with love and trust and it causes him to do some bizarre things. It has some gorgeous women and you really can get immersed in the characters.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What's Netflix? Is it better than Cinemax?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Anybody watched Helstrom? Think it's a Hulu video. Watched the first episode and it looks like it could be interesting.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Last edited:

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
So I'm not typically into anything with "haunting" in the title, that said, Haunting at Bly Manor was #1 on Netflix so my we checked it out. Pretty good, creepy, great writing and characters IMO

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
‘Britannia’ on Prime is a great show. I had it on my list for a year but never gave it a chance. I’m so glad I finally did.
Its about the Romans invading Britain, Druids and their mystical ways, feuding Britain tribes, a bit of sex, pretty ladies and swearing, and David Morrisey (The Governor fromThe Walking Dead). It’s got some great acting. Even the little girl is very good.

If you are into the genre I strongly suggest that you check it out.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Man wanna give thanks to all you and this post is Awesome.

I can walk around the house, take a shower, do a few things around the house etc etc and go to a convenient store.

But walk around any grocery store,nope and thank u baby J Wally world delivers in my area.

Now to be short,I'm stuck 99 percent around the house and all I do is watch Tv.

Again Thank You all for the recommends.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
‘Britannia’ on Prime is a great show. I had it on my list for a year but never gave it a chance. I’m so glad I finally did.
Its about the Romans invading Britain, Druids and their mystical ways, feuding Britain tribes, a bit of sex, pretty ladies and swearing, and David Morrisey (The Governor fromThe Walking Dead). It’s got some great acting. Even the little girl is very good.

If you are into the genre I strongly suggest that you check it out.
Loved the first season. Second season I started it's a little more goofy with the guy training/protecting the young girl and the music but it's still good.