Binge worthy shows

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Messiah was really good, finished it in about a week. If you have any kind of passion for true crime, cults, and the like, you’ll enjoy this show

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
The Dracula mini series was really damn good. I am not a vampire movie guy, but they incorporated a good amount of humor with the spooky stuff. I thought they did a good job.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Dracula mini series was really damn good. I am not a vampire movie guy, but they incorporated a good amount of humor with the spooky stuff. I thought they did a good job.
I just couldn't get into it. I tried twice and stopped each time about 30 minutes into the first episode.

Faceplant

Rams On Demand Sponsor
It doesn't really get interesting until Agatha Van Helsing enters the fold. She's a bad ass in that series. I really dug it.

Faceplant

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Is this on Netflix? My wife won't like it, but I'll watch it.
Yep. I liked it because it is only 3, 1.5 hr episodes or something and all wraps up nicely.

ozarkram

Hall of Shame
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yep. I liked it because it is only 3, 1.5 hr episodes or something and all wraps up nicely.
See that was my problem with it. Watched the whole thing. Thought it started great and wanted to do big things but the ending seemed rushed.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Tonight is the first episode of the new Picard series. Just starting it now :)

Psycho_X

Legend
Tonight is the first episode of the new Picard series. Just starting it now :)

I seriously teared up on that opening shot. I grew up on TNG and this is the greatest thing to happen to tv for me since it ended in 94. Can't wait for episode 2!

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Sex Education is a riot. It has great characters, humor and is well produced. Season 2 was even better than season 1.

Q729

Legend
The latest season of 'The Magicians' was good. I didn't like the final episode but I've never liked was endings.
Damn. Finally know what you were talking about...

I remember when i first binged that show a few years ago and got pissed when I realized it wasn't a cancelled show and would have to wait to see more lol.

TexasRam

Legend
Not on Netflix but on ABC on demand, the series “emergence”.

If you like ARtifical intelligence movies. The acting by the lead is meh. But the depiction of AI in 2020 is thought provoking with some of the possible ways things could play out.

Q729

Legend
Damn. I watched the first 2 episodes of LiS season 2 when it dropped but then put it on the back burner. Finally just finished it. Ramped up indeed!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Damn. I watched the first 2 episodes of LiS season 2 when it dropped but then put it on the back burner. Finally just finished it. Ramped up indeed!
Only saw episode 1 and was distracted during it so need to go back and revisit. Thanks for the heads up!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
What is LiS?

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
Someone here recommended 'Twice Upon A Time" and it was good with ample eye candy and the ending, WOW!

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
'Occupied' is back for series 3 on Netflix. It was a long time coming but well worth it.