Bills at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Ethan Westbrooks, Cam Thomas, Dominique Easley, Matt Longacre, Eugene Sims
[av]http://www.moviewavs.com/0053148414/MP3S/Movies/Butch_Cassidy_And_The_Sundance_Kid/whoare.mp3[/av]
Lets hope the Bills haven't got a Clue about them!

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Britt hurts too. Man, I went from this will be a tough, close win, to this will be a statement on our perceived depth.

I agree - Britt has been our best receiver thus far.

These inactives make it tough - a few players will need to lift and play career best games. Opportunity knocks!

tiger1971

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tiger

UK Rams fans got your back on this one!!

Anyone know what jerseys we are wearing today?

tiger1971

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tiger
Just confirmed this - in the UK BBC Five Live Sports Extra will have radio commentary of our Rams

TXRams86

The Infamous
Anyone got a link for a stream? I know we still have about 20 minutes until kickoff..

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
My bad on the britt thing. Was reading the inactive list and assumed he was on it but he was near the end of the list and it said active. Thank god

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
I agree - Britt has been our best receiver thus far.

These inactives make it tough - a few players will need to lift and play career best games. Opportunity knocks!

Just to clarify it says Active next to Britts name

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Anyone got a link for a stream? I know we still have about 20 minutes until kickoff..
What's wrong? The Broncos, Steelers. Patriots, Cowboys, Packers and NY teams are on your local TV box every week just for you. Be happy.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
Defense definitely in a bit of a hole - get to see if we have quality depth and if GW can scheme around the injuries. Dallas and GB don't have easy games either, though, and those are two teams to watch since they're going to be competing for a wild card spot, I'm guessing. Hopefully, we can stay on top of the West, but you have to figure one team from the South, the Eagles in the East (though they lost on a Wentz int today), Minn in the North, and us or Seattle in the West, which leaves the two wild card slots.
We need a few good wins in this next stretch, because it gets harder down the line, especially the last 5 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.